SKY 4: Bus stop + Caylus

"Hersheys," Emery called me while I was too focusing in putting glitters on the sash.

"Yes?" I answered without making eye contact.

" Are you done with the invitation? Ms.Crista needs to see it to be approved by Ms Eve."

" Oh shoot! I'll get it done in a sec."

"Please hurry we don't have much time to screw this up."

"Yes ms president!" I gave Emery a joking salute and got my laptop to edit the invitation design.

Ms. Crista is our Student Governing Body head and everything we do must first pas through her before we get the final approval from our principal Ms. Eve. Ms. Crista is pretty strict at outputs, because according to her, we must present the best, but only the best for the principal. So the pressure is on in pleasing out dear principal. Did I mention that our principal is pretty into details?

You might be wondering what all these thing are for, well as yearly high school activity the SGB will be the one handling one of the biggest celebrations in the high school department!

PROM!!

I'm not really into prom, because first of all I can't dance. second how do you socialize? third I'm shy, and lastly I'm not confident in myself.

But this year is quite different. I am enjoying the preparations of it because we get to choose what we really want things to happen, BUT!!!

YES THERE IS A BUT!

OUR SCHOOL PRINICIPAL JUST ANNOUNCED THAT IN ORDER TO ATTEND PROM WE MUST HAVE A PARTNER!

I mean I don't mind not coming but all my subject teachers seem to read my mind and announced that whoever attends with a partner in prom will be exempted for the diagnostic test for this quarter. I mean I would rather attend prom then study my ass off to get good grades !

I AM NOT FEELING GOOD ABOUT THIS.

I mean who would ask me to prom?! :(

I was dead worried that we girls can't ask a guy out and it should be the guy to ask you out. It would be pretty embarrassing if no one would ask me out and then that guy would be forced to be with me. That sh*t hurts.

"Starry Night"

As I decorated the last piece of design in the invitation card. Well it looks decent somehow, I hope they will like it.

"Emery! Could you check this out if it's alright?"

"Wow!" Emery said with a huge smile imprinted in her face.

"That's great Shi! C'mon let's show this to Ms. Crista hoping she will approve this!"

School ended just like that. It didn't even feel like it ended because I have to stay in school quite longer to help with the sash lettering. Yes, I'm helping them in making the sash for winners in different category like " Best dressed" "Head Turner of the night" " Best Smile" and more. I somewhat wish to be a boy for now, because this task was given to all the ladies in SGB because of " Ladies care" thing. Urghh.

" Wow!!" Ms. Christa's voice echoed behind my back.

"Girl's I think it's quite late already, clean up and get some rest. We'll continue this tomorrow."

"Alright ms. Christa, take care !"

"I want to get the best dressed!" Belle, our SGB auditor, exclaimed with excitement as if she will surely get that award.