The Chocolate Duo

Start from the beginning

Cross's POV

Earlier, well. At morning, Nightmare entered my fucking dreams, just to let me know I'm the one staying behind with (N/n). I mean, its great news! But, what pisses me off is that he just HAD to make my dreams into a nightmare for no reason. I mean, what can I say? He IS a nightmare even in real life, you can say I'm having a nightmarish-day dream whenever anyone pisses Nightmare off. Dude, the booming voice can actually crack your ear bones- And really? His maniac face of anger can haunt your thoughts. Soon, I decided to have a chocolate date with (N/n) and so, I asked Chara what she wanted so she wont interrupt me on my date with (n/n) on a I-want-this-and-that-chocolate tantrum. Which, by the way can tick me off. And then, (Y/n) will think I'm a creep or I'll just make her sad for suddenly yelling at her. Which is a bad move. So, I asked, and man her list was long. Brownies, chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, and so many more that I dont want to list. So, I told them that they can only order 3 desserts. Because there will be another 3 for me, and maybe 3 for (Y/n). Which means, 9 chocolate desserts? And most of them are probably chocolate cakes. I mean, who can blame us? Who doesnt love chocolates!? Chocolate haters, thats the answer. And I, as a personal chocolate lover, hate them who hates chocolates. So, I decided to have chocolate cakes, mousse & pudding. So, I easily answered her, "Chocolate cakes, pudding & mousse." I answered, smiling. She just nods and set out to the internet, "Dark chocolate mousse cake, chocolate pudding, classic chocolate mousse, 'very-moist-chocolate-layer cake and molten dark chocolate cake?" She asked, I nodded, those are very delicious and I mean, those are chocolate delicacies, triple it! 3 crazy good chocolate cakes, 1 chocolate mousse and a pudding. Who could ask more? Chara. Thats who. Although its not in the list, its still chocolate. And cakes. "Can I bake with you?" I asked, she looked at me, unsure. "I'll be super careful! Besides, you need a hand on baking that much pastries. Error also wanted you to make more cookies!" I reminded her. She sighed and nodded, smiling bright. "Of course master Cross. I was just thinking of the recipe. Can you wait for a while for me to list the ingredients and tell Royce?" She asked, I nodded. "'Course! Anything you want." I replied, looking at her as she listed down the ingredients on a paper.

-cocoa powder

-baking powder

-instant espresso powder

-canola

-full fat sour cream

-buttermilk

-regular semi-sweet chocolate chips

-chocolate shavings

-heavy cream

-confectioners' sugar

-corn starch

-74% dark chocolate

-caster sugar

-whipping cream

-unsweetened chocolate

-flour

-cosher salt

-dark brown sugar

-vegetable shortening

-corn syrup

-bittersweet chocolate

-hershey special dark cocoa powder

"Woah, thats a LOT of ingredients." Chara comment. I rolled my pin pricks, who's fault do you think it is? "Hey, I heard that!" Chara growled. Heh, good for you. I saw Chara rolled her eyes. Soon, (Y/n) left. And a few minutes later, she came back with a huge bag of plastic filled with the ingredients we need. I quickly helped her and putted all the bag of plastic on the kitchen counter. "Thanks." She said as she smiled. "Snow prob." I replied, making her smiled brighter, while Chara groaned.