My Starlight

Y/n's POV

You finally woke up the next morning and used a (f/c) hoodie with a pun on it, saying, 

'Chem at me'

'Br (Bromine) Uuh (Ununhexium)'

and a (f/c) short pants.

You looked at the mirror and snickered

You got out of my room and was greeted by the good sanses. Of course, with lots of snickering and yellings. "HUMAN!! WHY MUST YOU RUIN THIS MORNING?" Blue complained, hands on his hip bone. "Good one, sweetheart." Red said after his booming laughter, wiping a magical, translucent red tear away. 

Soon, you prepared breakfast since the others said that, Blue's breakfast is.. sick? They either literally meant sick or they are just complimenting Blue's food since Blue is there. You prepared bacon and eggs for everyone and coffee, you're so used to coffee you probably wont last a day without them. You breathed the nice smell of coffee and decided the coffee is ready as you poured it into your mug. "Hey, dove. Mind giving me some of those?" G asked as he held out his mug. You nod and poured the coffee into his mug, stopping at the perfect time. "Thanks, dove." He said as he winked and sipped the coffee. His eye sockets then widen in surprise, "Woah, this is good." He muttered in surprise. You smiled and ate your breakfast. Soon, they said they had to go. "See ya, sweetheart." Red said as he went in the portal. "See ya!" Dream said as Blue followed, "SEE YOU LATER HUMAN!" He said as he went in the portal with Dream. "See you later." Stretch said as he too, left. "Dont go falling for anyone else when I'm gone, dove~" G teased as he left. Classic clicked his magical tongue as you giggled. "See you all later!" Ink said as he waved, and then left. 

Uhh, a bit awkward here?

"So, what do you wanna do?" Classic asked as he looked at you in the eye. You shrugged, you didnt know much about this place and you dont know what to do. Classic thought for a while, "Dont you like to read books, back at our universe?" He asked. You froze, 'How did he know that!?' You asked yourself as you blushed. He chuckled, "There's a library, I'll show you where it is." He said as he tilt his head to the right a bit, "Coming?" He asked. You nodded and smiled brightly, following Classic. Soon you both reached a door, and Classic opened it, revealing a cozy, small library. Its nothing compared to Night's library, but it looked more comfortable. You looked around, at the very front, a window was 9n display, revealing a beautiful garden with flowers. You should visit it soon. There's a small couch attached to the wall with small pillows and blankets. There's a huge carpet laid on the wooden floor in front of it. Beside it, on the left and right, bookshelves surround it with various books. Popular novels and some even fairy tales.