Lisa

"Thanks Jackson for coming with me, I guess." I say as we walk out of the grocery store. Its been days that I feel awfull, not myself. So I texted BamBam to get a pregnancy test with me, because I dont want the girls to worry about me anymore. These weeks they have been all over me, so I left the house without telling them.

"Yeah, no problem really." Jackson says scratching his neck. The sun shining in his face as he talks.

"But why does BamBam has your phone tho?"

"He switched our phones, so I have his and he has mine. Thats why Im here and not Bambam." He holds out the phone, yup thats clearly Bambams. Cant believe he did that, he can act so childish.

"Are you nervous?" He asks as we walk on.

"For?" I ask looking at him holding the bagg.

He swallows. "The results."

"Oh, well I know its nothing. But I just want to make sure." I know Im not pregnant, I cant be. But just to make sure. He nodds and we stop for the red light, he looks up at me and fixes mine mask and mine cap. His eyes smile.

"Want me to walk you to dorms?" He asks.

"No thanks, its fine." I say. Jackson and I know each other through Bambam. We talked a couple of times and hung out. "Tell Bambam to text me though." I laugh thinking about him not having his own phone.

"I will." He smiles and gives me a fistbump, I bump mine fist on his fist and bow as I walk mine way to dorms. Admiring the trees and the flowers on the way, everything looks pretty. It gives me a good energy even in this hard time. At dorms I open the door and walk in.

"Lisa?" I hear mine name being called. "Is that you?" I walk inside amd wave.

"Its me." I say and look at the girls sitting on the couch.

"Where were you?" Jisoo asks.

"Well. I baught food." I say. I baught some snacks and the test, just not to be obvious.

"Did you talk?" Talk? Talk with who? I look confused and sit down.

"What do you mean unnie?" I ask.

"Jungkook was here, he came to talk to you." Rosé says. "And I didnt knew where you were." Jungkook came? He came, after all those days without him. To talk to me, and I wasnt here? Oh my god? Mine heart started to beat faster, he came to talk to me. "Lisa?"

"No.. no I havent seen him." I say. "I will call him later." I say and walk to mine room holding mine bagg. Closing the door I sit on mine bed, picking out the test I look at it. Just to be sure, just to be sure I whisper to myself and close mine eyes. Going to the bathroom I lock it, reading the paper that was in the test I try to concentrate. Its just test, following the directions I wait just what the papers told me. Sitting on the toilet I wait, holding the test I close mine eyes. After a while I opens mine eyes and decide to check it. Holding it up I look at the little screen.

"Pregnant."

No way! I cant be, I cant be. It cant be. Its fake, its fake. I swallow looking again. It clearly says pregnant, holy. What do I do? What do I do? I hold the test tightly against me and walk in circles, trying to think. Find a solution. What am I going to do?

Walking in mine room I hide the test in mine bagg. The girls will freak out, they will. They deffinitely will. And Jungkook? What will he say? I should call him, he will help me right. Okay calm down Lisa. Breathe...

Breathe

I swallow, theres a little one growing inside me. Closing mine eyes I think, a minie version of Jungkook and me. I begin to smile. Picking up mine phone I click on his name and call him, holding the phone to mine ear. No answer, calling again and again but nothing. No answer at all, so I decide to text him.

"Hey, I hear you came by. Tried to call you but you didnt pick up, call me back Jungkook, please. Lisa." I send the text.