Lisa

Sitting on the ground as we watch our dance video with the girls, Im sweating

Sitting on the ground as we watch our dance video with the girls, Im sweating. We just did the practice video of Lovesick girl.

"Oh my god its so hot." Jisoo says and blows some air out.

"I know right, have some water." Jenny gives her a bottle. Holding the phone we watch till the end.

"Its good right." I say and the girls nodd.

"Yah, its good, we dont need another take." Rosé stands up looking in the mirror. Jenny takes the camera from me and watches it again. "So whats up with JK?" Rosé faces me. I told the girls about him, updatimg them on everything because they are mine best friends.

"He is coming for dinner tonight." I tell them. After he came by almost everyday when he could to spend time with Jae, I realised that I still have feelings for him and that it never stopped. How caring and loving he is, he is such a good father. And the thought that he never stopped loving me gave me a warm feeling.

"Oeeh he is." Jenny wiggles her eyebrows.

"Im happy for you Lisa." Jisoo holds mine shoulder.

"But its still hard you know, to fully trust him." He broke me when I was at mine lowest.

"Just baby steps." Rosé says and hands me mine phone. Nodding I look at mine phone seeing that Jimin texted me, now I have all their numbers Jimin is the most who texts me.

Jimin.
"Lisa."

"Yah?"

Jimin.
"I dont know what you guys did yesterday but this guy took 5 naps today and is still sleeping."

Omg, we didnt do anything🤦🏻‍♀️

Jimin.
"Oh shit he woke up, gotta go."

Oh my gosh, Jimin is a weird guy. But funny. He always texts me jokes or sends me behind the scene videos. "Who is that?" Jisoo asks.

"Jimin." I say and put mine phone away.

"You have his number?" Jenny now asks.

"Yeah." I breathe.

"Okay lets take some pictures." Rosé says standing tall.

"Now? When we are like all sweaty?" I ask looking at her. We took some pictures and then I went back home, taking a shower and prepping dinner. Jae was at BamBam, they will be here soon I guess.

Making the pasta sause I give it a taste, adding more salt I add the spaghetti to it and stirr the pasta. Hearing the doorbell I turn off the stove and walk to the front door, opening it I see Jungkook leaning with his hand agains the wall. "Hey." He looks up at me. His little smile gets me everytime, it stil does.

"Hey." I smile. "Come in." I say and step aside.

"Smells good." He closes the front door. "What did you make?" He walks after me to the kitchen.

"The cheff made spaghetti." I say with a smirk.

"Oh youre a chef now." He smiles standing next to me looking at the dish. "I would like to see more of chef Lisa." I roll mine eyes and pat his chest.

"I was already a chef." I say and wink. Picking out plates I set the table.

"Where is Jae?" He ask setting the cups on the table.

"Oh, she is at BamBam's house." I say and lean against the counter. He nodds amd walks up to me holding mine hands. Now looking at him I could see that he has been working out a lot, he got more muscular, got even more tattoos and he is more mature.

"I love you Lis." He says and swings our hands up and down. "Okay." He laughes and huggs me, wrapping mine arms around him I smile. Then there was a lot of knocking on the door. Jungkook looks at the door, pulling away I jogg to the front door.

"Its must be them." I say and open the door, BamBam holding Jae her hand as they both smiled. "Hey." I say and kiss mine daughter her cheeck. Looking up at BamBam I give him a warm smile, not noticing that someone was behind him.

"Oh yeah Jackson was chilling with us." He says. Jackson smiles and held BamBam's shoulder.

"Lis who is it?" Jungkook stand behind me and lockes his eyes with Jacksons. Swallowing I try to push Jungkook more in the house, I know him. He and his anger doesnt go well.

"Hey Jungkook." Jae says and jumps infront of him. "Uncle BamBam and Jackson will you eats here too please?" Jae asks looking at them. Jackson laughes and steps foreward

"Of course." He smirks and walks in pass Jungkook. Jae runs inside after him. Closing the door I sigh, this is not good.

"What is he doing here?" Jungkook hisses at BamBam.

"Hey hey, calm down." He sighs. "How could I know you were here, Lets just eat okay." He walks to the kitchen.

"You okay?" I ask Jungkook looking at him he inhales and shakes his head.

"I fucking hate that guy." He whisperes and stands tall.

"Just please dont start something." I say touching his chest.

"I cant promise anything." He sighs and walks away, following him to the kitchen the rest took place. Jungkook sits down next to Jae.

"I made spaghetti." I say and fill up the plates.

"Looks good mama." Jae says holding her plate.

"Havent had a home cooked meal in a long time." Jackson says smiling at me as I give him a plate full spaghetti. Seeing Jungkooks eyes focussed on Jackson the whole time I give him his plate. Everyone ate silently.

"Wow I was hungry." Jae laughes finishing her meal.

"Awh baby." I smile giving her a kiss on the cheeck.

"Iew mama, all pasta saus on mine cheeck." She wipes her cheecks what made everyone laugh. It was very uncomfortable, BamBam tried to joke around but it didnt help. Jungkooks eyes were focussed on Jackson the whole time.

"Okay Jae, time for bed." I say when it was time.

"Nooo." She jumps on Jungkooks lap and hides in his jacket. He laughes and lifts her up.

"Its time Jae." He says and she pouts. I give BamBam a look and walk with Jae to her room, hoping that nothing would happen..