Jungkook

Jungkook

"What a great show!" Jin says as we walk backstage. "Mic drop, mic drop." He sings and does the dancing and I join him. We both start laughing.

"You guys." Namjoon says shaking his head seeing us. "Im tired." Jin and I look at each other and smile widely.

"Waiting for you Anpanman!" We sing V's part and stand close to Namjoon while he tries to sleep on the couch.

"Are you guys still singing?" Suga walks in with a bottle of water amd we nodd. He rolls his eyes and leaves the room. Yes, Jin and I always have energy after the show. Well I have.

"JUNGKOOK-AH."

I hear Jimin, he runs in the room and breathes heavily. "Have you seen it?"

"Seen what." I ask sitting on the couch eating some fries.

"Its all over Twitter and Instagram. People know about Lisa and You."

"What!" How? He shows me his phone of an article with a photo of Lisa holding her phone. I stand up to look even better. Its was a picture of me on her lockscreen, no. Cant be happening!

"They went crazy on her.." I hear Jimin talk, but also not. Mine head was thinking too much right now. I have to call her now! I leave the room hearing mine name being shouted.

"Kook!"

"JK."

Finding mine phone I call her. Obviously she didnt pick up, I tried again amd again. After four times I hear her voice.

"Jungkook?" I sigh in relief letting myself fall on mine bed.

"Lisa you okay?"

"No." Her voice vibrates, she must have been really scared. "Im sorry, I.. I."

"Hey hey.. I start."

"I didnt notice, I really didnt." I only saw the picture, thats made me worried. I heard Jimin say that there was also a video.

"But youre fine right, nothing happened to you?"

"Im fine." She says and it was silent.. "They know, they know Jungkook
Because of me."

"Lis stop saying that." I say and sit up looking in the mirror.

"You know it is! Stop denying it!" She says hard. I sigh and inhale. "Im sorry, c..can we talk later? Im tired."

"Its fine."

"Bye." She ends the call..

"And?" I look up to see Jimin, V and Jin standing at the door. Standing up holding mine phone I fix mine hair.

"She wanted to talk later." I say and look at the boys. "I need to go to her! I need to talk to her." I say and push my way to the door, but I got hold back. Looking back I see V holding me.

"You cant now, you already left today to who knows where. You cant just leave."  He was right, when I left in the morning I didnt tell anyone. Not even a text. "Just give her time." He looks at me. Suddenly mine phone starts to ring, looking up I swallow.

"YG Managment."

The boys look at mine phone then at me. Closing mine eyes I press green. "Hello." Okay the number from YG is saved in mine contacts cause Lisa used to ca with mine phone when she forgot hers or when her phone broke down. I forgot I had this number though.

"Hello, am I speaking with Jungkook?" The men on the other end asks.

"Thats me." I say.

"When do you have time to chat a bit." Chat a bit, dont let me laugh...

---

Oehhh

Anywayy. Im also writing another JK story with mine fried. If your interested you can click the link. Thank yall for reading.

Pictures |Liskook

Gangster Jungkook story.

https://my.w.tt/snppFSZticb