Jungkook

Jungkook

I hear all voices around me, but its too blurry to actually understand what they are saying. Feeling some water on mine face I open mine eyes.

"He is awake!" I hear someone shout. Seeing Hobi and Jimin in front of me, I try to sit up bjt I get pushed back. "Lay down." Jimin says patting mine chest. "V get some chocolate!" He says.

"Dont scare us like that." Namjoon says standing tall looking at us.

"What happened?" Did I faint, did I fall? What happened? Hobi gives me a bottle of water and I see V running trowars us with a chocolate bar.

"You fainted suddenly. Good you didnt hit your head on the mirror." Jimin says giving me a piece of chocolate. "How you feel?"

"Fine" I say sucking on the chocolate he gave me. Sugar, it taste good and and sweet.

"You should get some rest before our show tonight." Hobi says.

"No I got a lot to do! I have to practice some dance moves and sing." I say, I cant just rest. Jimin starts laughing.

"Hardworking Jungkook wants everything to be perfect." He says sitting next to me patting mine chest again. "You need to." He says looking serious now. "You got to listen to your hyungs." And every member nodded.

"But I cant.." I try to protest.

"You have to, do it for yourself, for Army and for Lisa." V says holding mine shoulders. Army, do it for them, Lisa. I havent spoke to her in a while.. gosh I have so much in mine head.

"About Lisa, she is worried sick. She called and texted me non stop." Jimin says. Does she know?

"Why? You told her?" Hobi asks.

"You tell her?" I ask now sitting up.

"I panicked okay, and she deserves to know." He is right. I close mine eyes for a second and stand up, V standing behind me helping me but I tell him that its okay.

"Go take some minutes off okay." Suga says.

"And eat something!" Jin shouts as I walk to mine room. Laying down on mine bed I close mine eyes for a second. Sitting up and leaning against the wall I find a banana next to mine bed and start eating that while checking mine phone. 20 missed phone calls from Lisa. She even send some messages, I decide to call her back. I click on videocall and wait, aiming the camera on me I finish mine banana.

"Jungkook?" I hear her voice and then her face appaers on the screen. I havent talked to her in days, gosh I realize that I miss her jesus. "how are you?"

"Im fine Li." I say.

"What happened? Jimin texted me and I just couldnt stop thinking about you." I wish that she was here.

"Its fine, I just fainted while practising." I say sofy, dont want her to worry so much about it.

"Oh god, you okay?" I adjust on mine bed and nodd. "I told you to rest Jungkook, you work really hard these days kookoo." I smile nervously, she told me plenty of times yeah, scratching mine neck I bite mine lip. "Please take care of yourself." She whisperes.

"Jungkook!" I hear someones voice but its not from here. There is someone in Lisa her room., Lisa watches the door and rolls her eyes.

"Bambam, couldnt you just knock first." Lisa says and Bambam sits next to her.

"Well no, I heard you were talking to Jungkook I had to come." He smiles to the camere and I wave. "How ya doing? How has tour been so far?" Bambam and Lisa are childhood friends and I know him from Got7, we hung out a couple of times.

"So far so good." I smile. "And you?" Lisa leans with her head against his shoulder holding up her phone to fit them two in the frame.

"Good bro, just hanging now." He licks his lips. "Oh we watched your Vlive together yesterday." He beginss pointing trowards Lisa. "Yo she kept on saying how good you looked as..-" Lisa pushes him away, you hear him mumble all things.

"Leave now please." She says and Bambam waves at me and leaves her room. I watch her and lift up mine eyebrow.

"So yesterday." I say playfully.

"Yeah we watched your live, you always look good Jungkook and I always say that. I just really miss you." She pouted.

"Lisa its been what, 5 months. Its almost over." Im sad that its almost over, I love preforming.

"I know." She sighs.

"How late is it there?" I ask seeing that its dark there. She laughs and lays down on her bed.

"Midnight, the girls are sleeping though." She smiles. "Im going to do some work then sleep too, you should take some rest Jungkook. Really do it." Rest is nothing for me.

"Will do, speak you later baby." I say sliding down on the bed.

"Love you." She says and kisses the camera and I do the same.

----

Omg the new pictures of Jungkook thooo!! Fireee..

Anyways hope u liked it