Lisa

Weeks passed by quickly

Weeks passed by quickly. It was Jungkook's birthday today. Jae and I made a cake yesterday, well we tried. She was very excited, we decorated it and hope it tastes good too.

"Mama are we going to dad now?" She asks for the sixth time already this morning, its really early, she made sure to wake up early.

"Baby is very early, I dont think he is even awake." I say. She pouts and the points her finger in the air.

"Then we can surprise him." Her eyes big. "Please, please.." she jumps up and down looking at me.

"Jae." I say as I take some pictures of the cake, then I get a message. It was from Jimin, a video. "Jae lets watch together." I say and kneel down next to her. "Jimin oppa send it." I say and start the video. You see him walking in Jungkooks room, he was still sleeping peacefully. Then he shows V holding a water bottle and you hear him chuckle, they count lightly and dump the water on Jungkook. The boys start laughing, Jungkook opens his eyes and in no time he stands up, running after the boys. You can see Jungkook holding Jimin's hoodie and grabs him. "Happy birthday, happy birthday." He says in a rush, still filming. Jungkook looks sleepy and shakes his head.

"Why?" Jungkook says and grabs the phone and the video ends. I smile and look at  Jae.

"Jimin oppa always joking with daddy." She says. "But dad is fast and cool." She nodds. "He is awake now! Let go please mama." She shakes mine arm watching me.

"Okay okay." I say. "Put on your shoes." I say. I had sent Jungkook a video of Jae wishing him a happy birthday this morning, she made so many video's and I sent some to him.

Just now he sent a video back

Just now he sent a video back. O gosh, he is such a charmer. "Jae look what daddy sent you." I say and show her the video of Jungkook. She chuckles.

"Lets go mama, I want to see dad." She tuggs on mine dress. Nodding I hold the cake and we walk out, Jae wears her jacket and I lock the door. In the car Jae sings Anpanman while nodding her head. The whole ride she looked out the window and sang. "We are here!" She cheers as I park the car. Stepping out I hold the cake and let Jae walk in front of me. This was not planned, so the guys dont know we are coming. Walking in the hall Jae knocks on the door a couple lf times, she facepalms as she waits excitedly for the door to open. Smiling down at her I try to balance the cake. Then the door opens, Jimin looks confused seeing us.