Jungkook

A few days passed, after one day I could go home

A few days passed, after one day I could go home. Our manager was freaking out, we had to cancel some concerts to another day.

For days I was in mine room, not feeling well. I needed time for myself, time to think. With this hate in me I couldnt face Lisa. She called me a couple of times, but I didnt pick up. I havent seen Jae in days, dont even know if she is alright. Im so worried, but I also feel like I dont deserve them. Closing mine eyes I exhale.

"Kook! You in there?" There is a knock on the door and then it opened. "You okay?" Namjoon asks. I just shake mine head. He sits on mine bed and looks at me. "Jae is home, she has been asking for you." He starts. Jae is home, she is healthy. Im so thankful. "Why are you so silent?" He holds mine shoulder and I shake mine head looking down. "I know you are angry, but please dont do this to your family." Mine family, they dont deserve me. Look what I did. "Kook."

"Rapmon." I shake mine head. "I need some time alone." I say and stand up.

"Where are you going?" He asks. I cant stay here, they all come in mine room and ask whats up, I just need time for myself.

"To a hotel." I booked it just to be alone..

"You sure." He asks and I nodd holding mine bag ready fill it up. "Okay.." he says and silently leaves mine room. Filling mine back, I wear mine jacket and was ready to leave. Before ai coukd open the door Jimin opens the door.

"Jungkookie? Are you leaving?" He asks. Nodding I walk pass him. "Wait! If you want to talk.. you know where to find me." He says. Nodding I walk to the front door. Whitout saying anything I walk out of dorms and go straight to mine car. Driving to the hotel I booked I sigh. Parking mine car I walk inside, with mine mask on I get mine keys to the room. Inside the room I lay down on the huge bed, in the silence with mine tought. Closing mine eyes I see the situation flashing bye, how I couldnt hold her, how she fell and how I bumped into another car. Gosh! How? How could I let that happen. Im so fucking mad.

Opening a bottle of beer I take a sip and look out of the window. Inhaling air I lean against the huge window.