Chapter 18

After you ate dinner, you are now watching Jin across the table, using your phone, examining it. You allowed him to see what it was and to try things about it. You were planning to buy him one since it would be difficult for him to stay on land without having one. You cannot contact him if something happens or what.

His mouth would open every time he sees or discovers something that would amaze him.

"This is so cool"he said, smiling to himself.

"Should we buy you a phone tomorrow?"

"This is expensive, right? I'll find a way. Don't buy it yet"he said. He doesn't want you to use too much money on him since it is the root of your hard work. He appreciates your kindness but he wants you to look after yourself first.

"It's fine"you assured.

"No. I'll find a way"he insisted. He sounded serious so you didn't argue much further.

"W-wait..You are not going to steal, right?"you asked worriedly. He looked at you like with a 'what the fuck' face.

"Excuse me? Do I look like the type to steal?"he scoffed. As you were about to say something, he spoke once again.

"With this handsome face, I only steal hearts, Y/N"

You rolled your eyes over his confidence. You could agree about his handsomeness but about stealing hearts, you might as well check yours. What if he stole it already?

"Anyways, just tell me when you already found a way"you stated.

"Sure"

~next day~

You checked your appearance once again on the mirror before going out. You are going to a bank to deposit some money to Beomgyu's account for his school fees.

"Are you sure you'll be fine by yourself?"you asked Jin.

"Y/N, this is not the first time you are leaving me alone here. There's nothing to worry about"he said, chuckling.

"Makes sense. I shouldn't be worrying now"

"When can I meet them again anyway? Those two guys"he asked, referring to Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Ohh..Visit us again when it's our shift so you could hang out with them or just tell me if you want to invite them here"you replied.

"Okay. Take care~"he said before you went outside your home. Even though it was a short period of time, he enjoyed being with the two and he would like to get to know them more.

You walked towards your car and went inside. You started the engine and drove, heading to the bank.

After arriving, you parked the car and went inside the bank. You waited in line since there are so many people there.

Jin, on your house, went to your balcony upstairs and stared at the ocean. He brought the small seashell horn pendant of his necklace onto his lips and blew it.

He actually had that necklace when he came on land but hid it in the sand. Now, he got it back so he wore it again. He always wore that on the ocean. Well, it's his so it's just normal for him to always wear that but you don't know that it had a purpose. After he blew it, he waited patiently.
(A/N: You'll see next time what's the purpose👀)

After you deposited some money on Beomgyu's account, you texted him that you already did. His exam is coming up so he needed that and also for his allowance in school activities.

As you walked outside the bank, you just stood there, thinking about what food you should buy for Jin. You scanned the area and your eyes landed on a chicken restaurant.

I should buy chicken wings.

You started to walk towards there. Being the clumsy one you are, you bumped into a man again, causing him to drop the banana milk he was drinking.

"I-I'm sorry"you apologized as your eyes widened. He pouted, staring at the banana milk on the floor. He turned to look at you and he had big doe eyes.

"I didn't mean to do that, I'm really sorry. I'll buy you another one"you stated with an apologetic face. He just looked at you innocently with his mouth a little bit open, you noticed that he had a big front teeth almost looking like a bunny.

His eyes trailed down on your neck.

This necklace is really eye catching huh.

He tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at your necklace. A small smirk formed on his lips as he looked back in your eyes.

Why isn't he that scared?

"You don't have to buy me one"he spoke.

"So it was you whom he gave it to"he mumbled but not loud enough for you to clearly hear what he said.

"What was that?"you asked.

"Nothing. My apologies miss, I didn't look where I was going"he apologized.

"Uhmm it's fine. It was partly my fault as well"

He look around, pursing his lips.

"Why do I feel that he's on land?"he mumbled once again.

"Tell him I miss him"he said, smiling.

"Sorry, what?"you asked. He smiled and shook his head.

"It was nice to finally meet you by the way"he stated before walking away. You stared at him as he walked, you just noticed he had an apron that is similar to the one on the  restaurant you're working at.

I should have asked about that.

You didn't bother anymore so you headed to the chicken restaurant to order chicken wings for you and Jin.

After a while, you went out of the chicken restaurant with a paper bag on your hand which contained the chicken wings. You crossed the road and went to your car. You were about to drive but you noticed a familiar figure standing in front of a pawnshop.

A/N:
Hi everyone~ Thank you so much for the 900 reads!!!! I'll do my best and I hope you stay tune for more. Thank you so much once again. Don't forget to vote~
Stay safeeee❤️❤️❤️