Chapter 36

As you both walk closer to those two guys, you realized that it was Jin and Jungkook who is sitting there. Jimin yelled their names and waved at them like a happy kid.

"Jimin-ssi!"Jungkook yelled back.

"How was work?"Jungkook asked. Jimin sighed and pouted. Judging from his expression, they both knew it didn't go well.

"I'm sure he'll be better next time"you positively said. They nodded and trusted your words.

"We should go home now"Jungkook spoke and dragged Jimin by his side.

"Teach him some things so that it won't be hard for Y/n"Jin told Jungkook. Jungkook immediately gave him a salute in a joking way.

"Yes sir!"

"See you tomorrow~"Jimin said with a smile. Jimin and Jungkook walked away already, leaving you and Jin alone.

"Do you want to go home already or go somewhere else?"he asked.

"I wanna go home. I feel tired"you replied before yawning. He nodded and both of you started walking home.

"Why didn't you tell me that Jimin is going to have a part time job?"you asked.

"I know you wouldn't agree"he answered, rubbing the back of his neck. You sighed.

"You should have told me so that I taught Jimin beforehand. Yoongi wasn't happy about his performance"you stated, chuckling.

"My apologies"

"I'm sure Jungkook will help him"he added.

"If you say so"you said, shrugging your shoulders. You almost tripped over a rock but he immediately held your arm. You shyly thank him and his ears turned red as well. The weather today seemed perfect so you wanna do something fun.

"I wanna have a piggyback ride!"you exclaim, tugging on his shirt. You didn't feel like walking since you were tired.

"What's that?"he asked.

"No questions just do what I say"you giggled. He looked confused but just nodded anyway.

"Bend your knees"you commanded. He didn't know what you meant so you demonstrated it and he followed.

You slowly approached him from behind and moved closer to his back. He was staying still innocently which made you chuckle. You placed your arms around his shoulder. He flinched due to the sudden touch but he calmed down immediately. You secured your arms and he bent even slightly.

"Support my legs"you said. He placed his hands beneath your legs and held them.

"Now stand up slowly but don't lean back too much. Both of us will fall if you do that"you instructed, patting his shoulder. He got up slowly, lifting you and now your feet are off the ground.

His strength is unbelievable.

"Am I doing this right?"he asked.

"You're doing a goob job. Now, start walking until we reach home"you said, giggling. He nodded and started walking. You rested your chin on your other arm, leaning on it. You find it cute that he didn't even question you, he just followed what you were telling him.

You look at the trees around you and listened to the ruffling sound of the leaves while the cold breeze is hugging you. You requested for a piggyback ride because the last time you were given a piggyback ride was when you were a child. Your dad loves doing that to you and you missed it a lot. Ever since he was gone, you started to not like it because it brings back memories that you were longing for and it made you sad. But now, you just feel happy and you feel so comfortable.

You realized your face was close to his so you to examine his features once again. His skin is so good. You admit, he's breathtaking. You didn't mind if anyone would see you. The atmosphere felt romantic and the scenery was great as well. The stars in the sky were shining so bright that everything looks perfect.

"Y/n?"Jin called.

"Yeah?"

"Why is your heart racing?"he asked, making you flustered.

"I mean you're chest is against my back and I can feel your heart beat"he stated.

"Uhh.."you didn't know what to say. You just stayed silent.

"Am I heavy? You can put me down now if it's too much"you asked, changing the subject.

"No, it's fine"he assured. A leaf fell on top of his hair which made you smile. You grabbed it and caressed it on his face.

"Not my face!"he panicked, moving his head away. You laughed so loud because it was so funny.

"That's a good music to my ears"he stated.

"What is?"you asked.

"Your laugh"he replied.

"I like it when you're happy so I hope you always are"he added. You can't see his expression but you can feel that he was smiling.

"I hope you're always happy too"

You reached home and you jumped off him. You thanked him for the ride and he said it was nothing. He cooked dinner for you which you were thankful for but at some point, you want him to stop doing these kinds of things. You felt that you're gonna fall harder for him anytime soon.

There's nothing wrong with falling in love. It's just that you were scared that he wouldn't be able to catch you.

Why does the world only have one Kim Seokjin?

You're more scared due to the fact that he was punished because of not wanting an arranged marriage. So it probably meant that once he go back down there, he should get married. You don't want him to do that but it's not like you can do anything, you're just no one.

"Jin?"you called. He hummed in response.

"When you go back to your kingdom...are you going to get married? To the woman they want you to marry?"you asked nervously. He placed both of his hands on top of the kitchen counter.

"No. I still won't agree to it"he replied.

"But your parents will be mad at you"you said.

"That's fine"he chuckled.

"If they keep mentioning that to me when I go back there, I would keep running away again. I mean swim away"he stated.

"Why?"

"Because I'm sure they'll punish me if I do that again"he answered with a smile. You felt bad that he has to be punished because of what he wants but you don't understand why he is smiling about having another punishment if he really does swim away again.

"Why do you look happy about having another punishment?"you asked.

"Since that means I would be able to come back here"he stated.

"To you"he added.

A/n:
Hi everyone~ How are you all? I'll make sure to update soon if I can so I hope you look forward to what's gonna happen in the next chapters ^-^ Let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote!
Stay safe and love you all❤️❤️❤️