Chapter 10

"Jisoo"your eyes widened as soon as you saw her.

"Y/N~"she smiled and hugged you so tight. You hugged her back.

"What brings you here?"you asked, watching her as she walked inside your house.

"It's been a while since you last called me so I was worried that something is bothering you"she said, placing her bag on the couch.

You forgot to keep in touch with her ever since Jin came into your house. You scratched your head, feeling guilty about it.

"I've been busy lately"you excused.

"It's okay. I just wanted to hang out too"she laughed and went to your kitchen, looking for something to eat. She kept on looking until her eyes landed on the table, staring at it for a while.

"Are you with someone?"she suddenly asked. You looked over and noticed the two ice cream tubs and spoons.

"Oh..I.. Uh"you avoided her eyes and noticed Jin peaking from upstairs. Why is he doing that?

Jisoo shouldn't see this.

"Beomgyu!"you suddenly yelled which made her flinch and causing Jin to stop peaking.

"Beomgyu was here earlier"you laughed nervously. Her mouth turned into an 'O' shape, understanding it.

She sat on your couch and you did the same. She grabbed her bag and took something from it.

"Since it's been a while that we saw each other. I have something for you"she said as she handed you a shell key chain , she knows you love shells a lot. She would go find them with you sometimes.

"Thank you"you thanked, observing the shell. It was kinda different from what you always had recently. Maybe because Jin brings you seashells fresh from the ocean. The key chain was still fascinating although there's something you feel different about it.

"How have you been anyway?"you asked.

"I'm doing well. Just busy about the restaurant and I recently bought another cheek tints"she replied. Speaking of her, she has been having a soft spot for cosmetics ever since. You thought that even though she doesn't have a makeup she's still a Goddess.

"That's good"you smiled. You were getting nervous that she might notice something is off. You didn't want her to see Jin since she may get the wrong idea.

On the other hand, Jin just sat on your bed waiting after he peaked. He look at your surroundings, getting bored. He thought that your visitor may be in your house for a few hours. He decided to go on your bathroom and free his tail once again.

He locked the door quietly and filled the bathtub. He gently put himself in after the bathtub was full and removed the pearl bracelet, placing it on the side.

After a minute, his legs started to form into a tail. He missed the feeling being in a water but he still couldn't go back to the ocean because of the punishment his mother gave him. His tail couldn't fit entirely inside the bathtub but still it was better than nothing.

He improved in blending in with humans but he still isn't used to it. He still find some things difficult but he was happy that he finally spent time with you since he would just watch you from afar secretly before.

He was glad that you accepted him because he was afraid you'd hate him for who he really is. He understands that you have to hide him for now, it wasn't a big deal.

"Should we go out?"Jisoo asked you. You scratched your head, thinking about it. You don't want to go out since you were tired although it's been a long time since both of you went outside together. Also, you don't want to leave Jin here by himself.

"I actually did a lot of household chores and Beomgyu really gave me headache so I'll pass"you lied.

"I understand. I have to go now so let's go out next time, okay? Or you can hangout in my house"she said excitedly.

"That's a good idea"

She stood up and walked over the door. I followed behind her. She suddenly stopped walking and turned around.

"Can I use your bathroom? I really want to pee"she pleaded.  My eyes widened. Jin is upstairs, she should not see him.

"Uhmm"

She started to head towards the stairs but you gave her a backhug immediately, making her confuse.

"Missed me that much, huh?"she chuckled. You hugged her tightly.

"I do but go home now. The toilet is broken"you made up an excuse. She removed your grip from her waist and faced you.

"Are you sure?"she asked.

"Yeah. It's broken, I haven't called a repairman yet"

"Okay"she laughed. She walked out of the door and waved at you, smiling.

"Take care"you said. When she was far away already, you immediately closed the door and took a deep breath.

That was close.

A/N:
Hi everyone ~ Happy Holidays❤️💚
I hope you stay safe and feel happiness always :))
Anyways, don't forget to vote!
Love youu all❤️