Chapter 21

"Are you scared of me?"

"N-no. It's just you look amazing"

He smiled upon hearing your words. He rested his arms on the side of the pool and looked at you. The blueish color of his eyes became more visible which makes it more mesmerizing.

"Thanks"he smiled. Since you were wearing shorts, you sat at the side of the pool, dipping your legs on the water.

He placed both of his hands on the side of the pool to support him as he got up to sit beside you.

"Where are your clothes?"you asked.

"I'm wearing it"he replied. You furrowed your eyebrows as you scanned his body.

"I took off the ring with my clothes on. Don't worry it'll go back"he assured with a smile.

"But why were you naked when I first saw you?"you asked.

"I wasn't wearing clothes"he said, chuckling.

"That's cool..."you mumbled. You stared at his tail again.

His tail wasn't plain, unlike what you expected it to be. It's not colorful like a rainbow but the different shades of blue made it look like colorful for you.

The edges of his merman flukes are dark blue while the center has a lighter one compared to his tail. His tail has different shades of blue that contrasts one another. His pelvic fins has the same shade as his flukes. It even looks sparkly to you and his cheeks looked somewhat glittery. You couldn't really remember what it looked like since you only took a glimpse last time because you fainted.

"Do you wanna touch it?"he asked.

"C-can I?"

"Sure"he said, chuckling. You reached out your hand slowly and poked it with your finger at first. Your eyes widened as you touched it. You reached out your hand again and this time, you used your hand. You caressed it slowly, feeling it and it was a bit slimy.

"This feels new but it's fascinating"you spoke with a grin, still feeling his tail. You noticed his eyes on you which made you clear your throat and stopped touching his tail.

"O-oh uhm I'm sorry. I think I was touching too much"you said as you scratched your head.

"It's fine with me"he assured.

"Your tail is so beautiful by the way"you complimented. He looked at his tail and smiled.

"Thank you"he thanked and flapped his tail hardly, causing it to splash water on you. You groaned and gave him a death glare. Before you could slap his shoulder, he already jumped into the pool again and swam away from you.

"That's unfair~"you whined and stood up.  He splashed water on you again which made you squeel.

"Stop that!"you exclaimed, protecting yourself from the water. He just laughed at you. Your clothes became wet already.

"I don't have extra clothes"you pouted.

"I guess I'll have to borrow some to Jisoo"you mumbled. He swam towards you again and splashed water on your feet. You were about to splash water on him too when you heard the front door open.

"I'm back!"

You froze. Both of your eyes widened. You signaled him to not make any noise. You slowly walked out of the backyard, walking inside the house again. You saw her place the two boxes of pizza on her coffee table.

"Shall we start?"Jisoo asked enthusiastically. You cleared your throat and leaned on her kitchen counter.

You don't wanna leave her kitchen incase she wants to go there. You won't allow him to see Jin on his real form, atleast not yet.