Chapter 25

You sat in the middle of the crowd, in front of the stage. You texted Beomgyu that you're already there.

                                              You:
                         Gyu, I'm already here

Beomie🐻:
I see you!!!

You look up and scanned the crowd, searching for him. You notice someone jumping and waving beside the stage.

That's him.

You raised your hand and waved as well. You gave him a thumbs up and mouthed 'you can do it'. He smiled and nodded.

You looked at the surroundings and which made you miss your school days. School festivals like this was something to look forward to as always but you actually prefer a much more peaceful environment.

The program has started and the first performer was a solo. You sighed at the thought that Beomgyu might be one of the last performers so you have to watch the whole show.

After almost two hours of watching, you saw Beomgyu with his guitar going up to the stage along with 4 other guys which you assumed to be his band mates and his best friends at the same time.

They're so tall.

"The next performers have outstanding visuals and they are one of the most talented people in the school. Let us welcome the Tomorrow by tudorrow!"the mc introduced and then everyone applaud.

You took out your phone and started to record. 

"One, two, three"the boy with the pink hair counted before they started playing instruments.

---

You applaud as you approach Beomgyu backstage. He rubbed the back of his neck, smiling.

"Did I do well, noona?"he asked.

"You were great!"you exclaimed. He jumped excitedly upon your response. Sometimes you can't handle how noisy he is but you also get worried when he's not because that means something is wrong with him.

"What about your dad? Did he watch you today?"you asked. He shook his head.

The truth is, both of you are only half siblings. You have the same mother but different fathers. Your mom married another man after your dad died when you were young but her relationship with Beomgyu's dad now is quite complicated. Beomgyu told you once that they always fight nowadays.

"Let's eat dinner together, I'll treat you"you stated.

"But I told my friends that I will hang out with them"he said, lowering his head.

"They can join us for dinner and then you can go hang out after since I'll go home"you said with a smile.

"Really?"he asked excitedly. You nodded. He immediately ran to call them which made you chuckle.

You went outside and waited for them. You checked your phone to see if you got any message but you got none which made you sigh.

They must be having fun.

Soon, you heard laughter and footsteps. You look up and saw Beomgyu with four other guys. They stood in front of you and his friends bowed slightly to you.

"Noona, this is Soobin"Beomgyu said, pointing at the tallest one with dimples. "This is Yeonjun"he said, pointing at the guy with the pink hair. "This is Taehyun" pointing at the shortest one with huge eyes.   "This is Hueningkai"pointing at the one who looks half foreigner.