Chapter 40

"Why like Aquaman when I can be your man?"Jin mumbled to himself and you didn't clearly hear what he said.

"Did you say something?"you asked.

"I said I bet I'm more handsome than that Aquaman you are saying"he scoffed. You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

"Where are you going to have dinner with Yoongi and others later?"you asked.

"At the restaurant"he replied.

After you ate, you insisted to wash the dishes because he already cooked. He is sitting on the couch, playing with some games on his phone. Soon, you heard a knock on the door and Jin went instead to open it.

"You're so early"you heard Jin say. You wiped the plates with a hand towel to dry them.

"Jungkook and Jimin wanted to be picked up later so I just got here early to not waste any time"

From the voice you heard, you could tell that it was Taehyung. Jin invited him to sit with him on the couch. You look at them and Taehyung was just staring at you. It may look a bit intimidating but he was just staring at you to make sure you're okay because of what happened yesterday.

"Do you want to have strawberries?"you asked.

"No. That was for you"Taehyung replied. Jin looked at him with wide eyes and Taehyung noticed that.

"I kept eating her strawberries so I bought her a box as an apology"Taehyung explained.

"Oooooh"

"I'll be upstairs"you said, bowing lightly before leaving the both of them.

You went to your room and dialed Beomgyu's number but he's still not answering. You were worried that your mom might have done something. You sighed, sitting on your bed while staring at his number.

What if mom took out all her anger on Beomgyu because of me?

You dialed his number again but this time it cannot be reached. You decided to text him instead.

You:
Are you okay?

He didn't respond yet but you hope he would sooner or later. You were a bit shy to come back downstairs since there are two handsome men so you just decided to take a nap.

~After a few hours~

"Y/n!"you heard Jin call downstairs.
You got out of your bed and went downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"Tae and I are leaving now to pick up the other two. If you need anything, remember to call us"Jin stated. You nodded. They went to the door and you followed them.

"See you later"Jin smiled. Before you can close the door, Taehyung handed you a small piece of paper.

"You don't have my number yet"he whispered.

"You're right"you chuckled.

"Enjoy!"you exclaim before closing the door. You scratch your head, not knowing what to do. You look around to see if there's something interesting to do. A yoga mat was rolled near the side of the couch so you took it and lay it on the floor.

"This can be a good one for napping"you mumble to yourself before you lie down on the mat and closed your eyes.

I'm too lazy to yoga.

Soon, Jin and Taehyung arrived at Jungkook's apartment. Taehyung knocked on the door and Jungkook rushed to open it.

"Should we go now?"Taehyung asked.