Chapter 59

She opened the door for you, and both Jin and you froze on your spot, seeing two unexpected persons outside. Your mom also got confused since she wasn't expecting more visitors to come especially at this hour.

"Who are they? Do you know them?"your mom asked.

What the heck is Yoongi and Taehyung doing here?

The two of them looked confused either, they looked at each other after seeing your reactions. Yoongi found the situation awkward so he stared at his foot, nibbling on his lower lip. Jin cleared his throat before speaking.

"He's my secretary"Jin stated, pointing at Taehyung who looks puzzled.

"You didn't have to come here to pick me up for the emergency meeting, Mr. Kim"Jin stated. Tae's eyes widened as he pointed at himself. You smiled at him nervously, hoping that Tae would just go with the flow.

"Yoongi was looking for you because he really wanted to fish and I don't want him to but he still needed your permission and Jimin told me you'd be here so I brought Yoongi along with me"Taehyung said. You exhaled a little bit that he didn't say something that would expose anything much deeper. Jin remained professional despite his racing heartbeat.

"Oh you mean he wants to borrow a fishing vessel from the company?"Jin questioned.

"You don't have a com-"

"Yes, that's what he meant"you cut Yoongi off, smiling. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at you but you just kept smiling, batting your eyelashes. Yoongi immediately shut his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. He realized what you were trying to do and he knew that if he'd open his mouth once more, he'll burst into laughter. He crossed his arms while his other hand is resting on his chin.

"You guys seem to be pretty busy. You should go now. It's nice meeting you and you can always come here next time"your mom told Jin as she patted his shoulder.

"Thank you for this evening as well"Jin thanked your mom with a smile. You bid goodbye to her and walked away with the other three.
You could feel Jin released his breathing that he was holding up inside.

"Care to tell me what just happened back there?"Yoongi asked, chuckling as his shoulders went up and down.

"I introduced him to my mom and he's pretending to be a distribution manager in some fishing company that his father owns"you explained as you clung onto Jin's arm. Yoongi nodded, smiling. He thought it was hilarious but a convincing idea.

"What does a 'secretary' mean?"Tae asked innocently since he heard that word for the first time.

"Someone who works for a person by arranging schedule meetings or keeping some records"Yoongi answered. Taehyung hummed in response, memorizing the new word that he learned in his head.

You quickly bring out your phone and took a photo of Jin. He frowned at you due to the fact that you didn't tell him beforehand that you were going to take a picture but after seeing the result of the stolen picture, he was satisfied. The two didn't mind and just walked ahead of you. You took more pictures of Jin and took selfies with him.

"You look so good with your forehead exposed"you complimented, looking at his face again.

"Thanks, sweetie"he winked. You could never get used to his charm.

"You sound so professional back there. I didn't expect you to have that amount of knowledge about businesses"you told Jin, impressed by his professionalism.

"I just researched"he proudly said with a smile.

You chuckle as you nodded. Even though it was a nerve-racking experience, you appreciate the effort Jin made to impress your mom. It's not good to lie but it is for the better for now. You know your mom will find out the truth one day, you just have to prepare yourselves for the consequences. She might understand why you needed to hide it as long as you explained it well.