Chapter 8

You caressed your necklace again since it was almost time to open the restaurant. You smiled at the thought that you promised Jin you are going to show him some beautiful places when you are not busy.

"Y/N?"Hoseok called making you look at him.

"Are you alright? I kept on calling you but you weren't answering"he wondered as he placed his fingers under his chin.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry"you said, looking at him with an apologetic face. He nodded at your answer before walking inside the staff's room again.

The back door opened making you startle. No one else would go inside at this moment.

"I caught a lot again"

"Yoongi, it's been a while since I saw you when it is time to open"you perplexed as you watch him drag a huge box full of fishes inside the store.

"Are you not tired of fishing?"you asked.

"It's like my way of living anyway"he said, arranging the box.

After watching him doing his job, Hoseok turned the 'open' sign. You took a deep breathe as you waited for customers to come in.

You combed your hair using your fingers, making sure that you look great. Soon, the door opened revealing the first customer.  You smiled as you saw who it is.

"Good morning, Namjoon!"Hoseok exclaimed as soon as he saw him. Namjoon greeted him back and did a fist bump.

"Goodmorning"you greeted, smiling when he walked closer to you.

"The usual?"you asked. He's a regular customer and you already memorized everything he would always order. He always take a seat near the window and stay for about 2 hours.

"Yes please"

---

"Great job for today"Hoseok clapped which made you smile.

"I didn't expect you to help us here today, Yoongi"you said, crossing your arms as you faced him. He looked at you with no expressions on his face.

"Just because I always fish doesn't mean I'm not part of the restaurant anymore"he scoffed. You gulped nervously at his tone and Hoseok noticed that.

"Should we eat something together?"Hoseok suggested with a hopeful face. You bit your lip as you thought about it.

"Sure"you agreed which made him smile then turned to face Yoongi, anticipating his answer.

"Fine"

The three of you went to another restaurant a bit far from the beach. It made you happy since it has been a while that you guys hanged out together aside from work.

Aside from Jisoo, Yoongi and Hoseok are also one of your closest friends ever since you moved in on your own. They treated you nicely and made you feel like you are their sister. Even though Yoongi doesn't really show it, you know he actually cares about you in some way.

"Should we order two large pizzas?"Hoseok asked, looking at the menu.

"Sure. Also some pasta"Yoongi replied.

"Get us some table, Y/N"he said. You nodded and searched for a table that has a space for the three of you.

You finally found one and made your way there. You sat and watched them ordering.

---

"That was good"you gushed, touching your belly.  Yoongi suddenly laughed after hearing Hoseok burp causing you to laugh as well.

"Not funny"Hoseok sulked but Yoongi still continued laughing showing his gummy smile.

You checked your phone and realized it's almost late. You gasped as you remembered Jin. This would be the first time that you left him alone at your house for so long.

"What's wrong?"Yoongi asked.

"I-I have to go"you stuttered.

"Let's go outside together we're done anyways"Hoseok said after finishing his sprite. Three of you stood up and went outside the restaurant. The wind was so cold that you started shivering so you hugged yourself.

"Do you want to take this?"Hoseok asked, offering his jacket. You immediately shook your head.

"I'm fine"you assured. It was obvious on his face that he didn't believe you but you smiled at him, making sure you're okay even though you weren't.

"I had fun. Thank you guys" you grinned.

"Let's do that again next time!"Hoseok yelled, doing a superman pose. This guy really has full of energy. Such a ball of sunshine.

You looked at the sky and the moon was shining brightly. No cloud was covering it. You wanted to take a picture of the moon but you knew the camera won't give any justice with what you see with your own eyes so you didn't.

Yoongi placed his hands on his pocket since he shivered from the cold atmosphere.

"So..I should go"you said. Yoongi nodded and waved at you. You started walking but Hoseok suddenly called you.

"Yes?"

"Yoongi is planning on a fishing trip next week. You might wanna come with us"he stated, scratching the his nape.

"I'll see if I'm not busy"you replied.

"Yeah su-"
He got cut off by someone's scream which made all of you startle.

You looked over where the sound was coming from. You saw a man from a far waving his hand but you couldn't clearly see who it was. Hoseok and Yoongi got confused too and tried to identify who that person was.

"Y/N!"

Your eyes widened as the voice sounded familiar. His voice sounded louder and his figure became clearer as he walked closer.

"Jin!?"

A/N:
Hi everyone~ Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you stay tune for more :) I can't believe Christmas is near already!! Anyways, have fun and don't forget to vote!
Stay safeeee❤️❤️❤️