Prologue

Centuries ago, the moon goddess existed on Earth. She wanted to create a species that worshipped the moon like her. A species to howl out at her name. Thus the wolves came into being. Her children.

Over time she became envious of other creatures. In her eyes, her children had to be the best. So she created the power to shift. However, she only gave this power to her very first children. The white wolves. Her most direct link to the wolves.

As the years passed, more and more wolves could shift, officially starting the era of werewolves. Some white wolves mated with regular wolves, tainting the bloodline. Wolves of all colors and sizes were now shifters.

The Alpha bloodlines come from the white wolves. The descendants of a white wolf and a regular wolf. Other werewolves are the product of regular, shifting wolves having mated.

White wolves slowly disappeared to near extinction due to the growth of possible mates. Only one was still in existence. The moon goddess, terrified of losing her first child, called upon the moon. She put in place a bond that would allow her line to exist throughout time. Allow her beloved children to remain. The mate bond.

This bond put in place true mates for every wolf. Soulmates. The moon goddess watched as wolves discovered the bond. Saw them flourish because of it. Packs were established. Hierarchy came into existence. Happiness was found.

She went back to Earth, physically, leaving behind the knowledge and history of the wolves and herself. The last white wolf was deemed sacred. Almost royalty. The wolves realized the importance of preserving the white wolf line. It was the last wolf with direct blood from the moon goddess and the last with the white wolf gene.

A new pack was formed. White Crest. This would be the pack in charge of guarding the bloodline. Preserving the connection to the moon goddess. It was vital to protect the line.

Without that link to the moon goddess, wolves would fall into madness. The tie to the moon goddess would be destroyed, causing the mate bond and shifting to slowly dissolve away.

No one dared to attack White Crest. The risk was too great. Some, throughout time, would try to steal the white wolf. Trying to use the possession of the wolf to benefit them, give them power. Threatening to kill it if not obeyed.

After all, whoever controls the White wolf controls the world.

Thank you!
Please vote and comment!
Follow for more!