Epilogue One

A Year Later

I smoothed down my dress as I took in deep breaths. I pushed the rogue strand of hair behind me ear, eying my appearance in the tall mirror standing in the room. A soft smile graced my lips. The door knocked calmly, signifying my time to make my entrance.

Sam led me outside the new pack house that had been built. It resided in the middle of the border between the two packs, the center of the White Dawn pack after today.

I stepped up onto the stage that stood looking out over the lush courtyard, faces beaming at me as I walked forth. Sparks tingled my arm as Zander grasped it, smiling down at me. My hear fluttered.

Alpha Greyson and Alpha Braxton stood tall on the stage as Zander and I stood before them. The crowd hushed as they spoke up, "Today we have gathered to give birth to a new era. A new pack. The White Dawn pack," cheers erupted, "We announce the new leaders of the pack, Alpha Zander Greyson and Luna Kaileigh Collins- soon to be Greyson," they smirked out.

I tried not to roll my eyes as they continued, "Today will commence the title transfers and pack initiation, bonding everyone as one. It will also be the official mating ceremony for these two lovebirds," I blushed immensely and tucked my head into Zander, earning scattered laughs from the crowd.

"Now, before we begin the ceremonies and following festivities, we must remember to treat each other as family. But, we must also protect each other. As you know, we now hold the White Crest line, the white wolf line. A line to be protected throughout time. As part of your pack initiation, pack bonding, you must vow to protect that line, protect Kaileigh and their future little ones with all that you can. Just as they vow to protect you."

Sounds of acceptance rang through the courtyard, smiling faces looking up at us.

Once the words and traditions were done, Zander and I were officially Alpha and Luna. We cut our hands, along with Alpha Braxton and Alpha Zander, signifying the unity of the pack. One by one, this was done between us and every pack member. It ended with Zander and I facing each other, remarking ourselves as one in front of the pack. If it hadn't been for Damian marking me, this would've been our original time to mark each other for the first time.

Cheers and howls echoed through the sky and I just smiled at Zander. Everyone dispersed into the recently built pack communal area, a space made for everyone to interact whenever they wanted. The previous pack houses were turned into housing for unmated wolves who wanted to live outside of home, as well as Dark Moon's becoming an event and guest space.

The communal grounds were decked in fairy lights and banners hanging from the trees outside, wolves playing and partying all around. I smiled at Zander, holding his hand, as we made our way through the crowd.

A wave of brown came skipping over to me, gleaming. Sam had been bouncing with joy almost all year, ever since she discovered that her mate was indeed Ryan. She hugged me tightly and congratulated me, "Don't be too loud tonight! Even though I live on another floor, I don't want to hear your passionate lovemaking tonight!"

I lightly slapped Sam on the arm at her comment as Zander growled, "No promises. I've waited long enough for this, so I'm not watching how loud I make her scream."

I shot Zander a glare as my face turned bright red, Sam laughing her butt off next to me.

We spent hours laughing, eating, and dancing. I couldn't help but to look out over my pack, taking in their faces. Their smiling faces and laughter filled my heart. As night progressed, the numbers of attendees dwindled. Leaving only the young adults and older teens partying the night away. Zander came up to me, arms wrapping around my waist as he kissed my temple, "You ready to go, love?"

I walked into the room, nervous. After Zander's earlier comment to Sam I didn't know what to expect. I wanted this to happen as we had decided to wait until the ceremony to do so. It was no easy feat. Try sleeping next to a Greek God, both of you wanting jump each other's bones, and not doing anything. It was pure torture.

I was kicking off my shoes when Zander sauntered in, shutting the door behind him. He started unbuttoning his shirt as he turned my back to him, slowly unzipping my dress. He kissed the top of my exposed collar as he rubbed down my back.

He skipped the dress off my shoulders, it billowing at my feet. He purred as he kissed my mark causing a shiver to roll down my spine. He turned me around to face him as he stripped to his boxers, leading me to the bed.

"You're mine, little lamb."

* * *

*more mature scene in book 'Eros'*

~ * ~

Please vote and comment!
Thank you!
Follow me for more!