Chapter 10

After taking some sips of heavenly espresso, Schnier finally calmed down.

He chuckled, sadness finally left him, "I haven't been tasting this heavenly beverage for ages! God, why did I even stop???"

"Because you're approximately ten?"

"Oh yeah" Schnier chuckled more as if he forgot about the fact. "Well that and because I'll obviously get addicted, ha!"

Too much caffeine can cause issues such as increased anxiety. 

Too much caffeine can increase heart rate and blood pressure, acid reflux and sleep disturbance. 

Too much caffeine is dangerous for kids, and in very high doses, can be toxic. 

etc. etc.

Yet he couldn't careless, "Imma raid the kitchen for at least a cup of this everyday. Don't come crying when I empty the jar now, Reborn~ you're the one that re-introduced me to this" 

The hitman just rolled his eyes, "Finish your 1000 Pushups, and then we'll talk" he taunted back, making the boy pouted, rather unnamused.

"Finally calmed down?" the man asked regardless as the boy hummed, actually liking the way the raven's hand playing with his locks.

"Right, Anyway. Before continuing, Can I sit on someone's lap?" he jerked his head away, telling the hitman to stop to which he complied.

"Pfft... why?" Riku actually cracked up at the request, yet his answer is not what she expected.

"Because when I lean back, I'll get to sense heart beat. It helps my grounding." He shrugs. "I'm around 40 lb anyway, it shouldn't be that bad?"

"You what now?" Riki halted at the confession.

"Tsuna" The boy sweats.

"you're going to eat and fix your weight, or else I'll personally tied you up and feed you myself" The older Cortesia snapped. 

"Ah" he let out a nervous laughter. Yeah, he shouldn't have said that. "I could be mistaken—?"

"No, actually, he's pretty underweight." Toshi reported to her, the albino murmured 'Traitor' to his direction.

"Guess Dame-Tsuna will always be Dame-Tsuna, eh~?"

"Shut the f up, kaa-chan. Not the time" The boy huffed, arms crossed. "Anyway, can anyone help me up or nah?"

"You've been pretty demanding lately, I swear" Tsuki chuckled as he volunteered.

"Learning how to be selfish" The albino grinned as he comfortably leaned to his brother's figure.

"And yes, Riku. I'm on my way fixing my weight, one step at a time. I can't do everything at once, afterall. I'm just a kid~" At the kind smile, the ravenette blinked. 

Her brother is changing?

Not trying to be any less strict, she just let out a satisfied nod, "You better"

Schnier chuckled again, "Maa maa~ Imma skip Iemitsu-san's chapter now if you guys don't mind."

Humming, he closed his eyes a bit, trying to remember details about Nana, since she's next supposedly.

"Canon Nana-san, despite being kind of an airhead, she's very accepting and a compassionate woman. Very welcoming in fact, she doesn't have any problem inviting new people into her home, she is always feeding the people who live in her house and does not think they are strange. obliviousness at its finest, really. I'm talking about Reborn using Leon-gun, Lambo with the Bazooka and grenades, Yamamoto's swords, and Gokudera's dynamites. On the dining table." He laughed a bit, "It's impressive honestly"