Chapter 8

Dr. Lisa and Shamal work wonders on his wing. It's not as sore as before, or at least not as painful as his ear. It's practically ringing by now.

Yet there's no snarky comebacks from the boy as his family scolded him for what seemed to be hours. Most of the talks he ignored anyway. They echoed the same shits afterall.

"I'll be more careful next time" he actually bowed and that silenced them instantly.

"just do it, what's done can't be changed" Riku said as she huffed herself.

Schnier chuckled, "Hai, hai~ anyhow..." he glanced at the clock. "When is dinner?" 

Humming, Riki then replied him, "in three hours or so, supposedly. Hungry already?"

The boy just shrugged, "I can wait" he said, ignoring that he's in fact starving from the trip, "Anyway, can I get to the library now?"

"Why are you so eager?" Tsuki asked since this has been the second time the albino said so.

"Gio-nii. Giotto di Vongola. Vongola Primo. I know him from my old memory, but I don't know his background enough" The former devil-angel assassin stiffens a bit.

"—There are too many blank spaces in my head and it's getting frustrating, really. I want to learn, especially now that I've been granted more time" a smile find its way to Schnier's face, and it resonates to them all.

"Well, I can always be your History teacher if you want, Schnier-nii~" Riki chuckled. "I could always be lenient on my schedule."

"Then I'll hone your hacking skill, heard that you forgot about that as well?" Riku offered.

"I can't lost what I originally don't own, you know~" Schnier chuckled, "I think some of you still in need of further explanation about that, seemingly that some of you still call me Tsunayoshi"

"Can't we?"

"Well I'm not Tsunayoshi, so—"

"can't we...?" he stared at them, puppy eyes on full display. He zips.

"Ugh, fine" He rolled his eyes at the cheer some of them shared. "Maa, it seems like I'm getting soft myself" he chuckled afterwards.

"You've always been soft, Lazy-Tsuna~"

"Heh" he shot a look on his Sun. "Not you. You're not allowed"

"Discrimination at its finest~ But fret not, Bambino does suits you more" and with that cheeky smirk, Schiner clicked his tongue.

 "Whatever, kaa-chan. I'm leaving now" And with that, the boy made his way to the Library.

.oOo.

Trying to open a book again after so long, Schnier stared.

Blinking his eyes, shaking his head twice, he stared again.

a full minute then he closed it before banging his head with the hard cover. "S-Schnier-sama???" Gokudera who was there to help on his study exclaimed in worry as he stopped the boy who was about to repeat the gesture. "W-What's wrong?"

"I forgot I have this" The boy groaned in total annoyance.

"Have what?" Riku asked, was just as startled as the storm.

"Motherfucking dyseclia. The fuck even the name again?"

The bomberman sweatdropped, "Dyslexia?" he guessed.

"Yeah, that" Sighing heavily, Schnier rested his head onto the table, "As immortal I don't have this problem. But I did suffer 6 years of it, how could I forgot?" he rubs his temple.

Riku pursed her lips. "How bad it is?" she asked carefully.

"Skipping words— dancing and kinda shaking as well." he reported sourly.

"Hey" a soft call, yet he didn't stir or actually responded.

"It's going to be okay. We'll help" a hum to that.

"Sorry..."

a ruffle to his locks she said again, "Don't. It's not your fault. And we can take slow steps. You are not required to work here afterall. Besides, you could always learn through audio." he actually smiled to her solution.

"Yeah, she's right, Schnier-sama. We'll help, okay? Don't burden yourself with it, we got you" the silveret grinned, his own smile is slightly wider now.

"That's right. There's no time to be all gloomy" Schnier said as he lifted his head, "I got this!"

"That's the spirit~"

Schnier wants nothing but run. The devil must have listened to all of that. And now he's really going to suffer.

"Can't it really be just the two of you?" He said to Gokudera and Riku almost in plea. Yet the two shot an apologetic smile and an unapologetic smirk in return.

"And I thought I landed on earth." 

"That's cruel, Bambino~ And here I'm trying to be a good friend~"

"Go to hell, Kaa-chan— oh wait, we already are" Afterall, everywhere Reborn sticks, then hell it become.

The hitman let out a chuckle.

"Well, today I'll be a spectacles, Gokudera will be leaving for another mission tomorrow afterall" the man tugged his fedora, hiding his smirk as the boy whined. 

"Maybe I should bribe Toshi on not sending you away, Hayato"

"Schnier-sama..." The storm actually touched, "Unfortunately I can't. So today I'll help you the best I can!" he promised instead.

"Besides, what are you going to bribe that idiot?" Riku arched her brow, bemused herself.

"I..." the boy blinked. 

Right. He doesn't have money, nor he could cook. "Well, manipulation is still a skill I could do"

The two sadists actually laughed at that. Alas their study session ended up great.