CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9 : lily

- Eren Dusk - P.O.V

after my conversation with Adrian I went to the nearest bathroom. I went in and when I saw there was no one around I closed the bathroom door.

what I said to Adrian. the look on his face. I just feel like crying. I don't even know what I'm feeling. I just want to cry.

I didn't cry...

I'm doing this for my pack. I'm not going to repeat my same mistake, the pack come first.

I took a few minutes for my brain to relax and for the storm in my heart to stop.

for all my life I wanted a mate. to have someone that I can gaze at his eyes the same way any of those mated love birds look at each other.

and know I can't never have that.

yes we can. if you just listen! what happened in the past and what happening now are two different things.

Two different things that are judged by my actions!

two different things that affects my pack!

and you know what my dear wolf, my dear Ella. you are right we can have that!

you are going to our mate?

of course not! I'm going to jack!

after that I blocked my wolf. she was mad! but she has to understand that I need an Alpha! the pack need an Alpha.

I stayed in the bathroom for extra minutes before I finally get out.

*******

my classes went as fast as they could ( turtle speed) and even though I stayed and endured the classes, I paid attention to nothing. for some reason my brain couldn't keep a thought and it's frustrating!

I walked the hallways to my baby (my car) and on my way I met up with Violet.

"hey Eren. what's up"

"sorry but who are you?" this woman got a mate and it was like no more Eren in the picture. aside from the few minutes we spend together last night I saw nothing of her and now she 'what's up' me?

"oh come on Eren you know me!"

"no. but I used to have a friend that looked like you. we used to talk" I don't know why but I just felt like b****ing.

" oh come on! I have been trying to call you all day you know!" what? no she wasnt!

I took my phone to check it out and yes. she called about 10 times.

"I didn't notice!"

"maybe you should clean your ear. too much wax?" she smirked

"I was planning on making a candle with it to give it to you as a present. and you are judgeding. how could you!" i said rubbing away fake tears.

"oh like I care for your tears" the b****

"so were is dearest mate?" I smirked at her. she blushed. man she's so cute and fluffy, I'm happy for her.

" he went home, you worried me when you didn't answer. it was 10 times! you know" she did look worried. I felt so bad! it was all his fault!

" so sorry Ve. i just had too many things on my mind"

" we could buy ice cream and talk?" oh! ice cream! this girl always had the best ideas. not the talking part thought. I'm not going to talk about 'him' is if he was important to me! no way!

" sure thing girl!"

******

we finally reached the pack house with our bag full of ice cream for today and days to come.

we went inside to be greeted by a heavy atmosphere.

"what's going on?" Violet asked the first pack member we could get our hands on.

he had a worried expedition. he looked left and right like he was afraid someone would here him. " the lily are here" what? why?

you see lily is a pretty name for a pretty flowers. but for us wearwolf it's a name for doom. will i'm exaggerating but it's not good to here there name.

the are a group of wearwolf that keep other wearwolf in check. all the members have a lily necklace and the are all from Alpha's bloodline.

the take on rouges and stop pack wars. not all wars thought. just wars that would affect a lot of packs. so if you are a pack and went to war with another pack for what ever reason they don't interfere unless this war is going to affect other wars so the go and terminate the packs at war leaving only the children and the old.

I don't like them. the last time they were here I made the biggest mistake of my life.

"come on. let us see what they want" I started to walk but a hand was on my shoulder. stopping me.

"I think we should wait until they are gone" Violet grip on my shoulder got tighter.

" I need to know what they are up to" Violet eyes softened.

"I know. I know. but you need to wait" suddenly I got pulled into a hug. it was a small thing. but I relax, I didn't even realize how tense I was. "come on go up take a shower and by the time you finish hopefully they are gone and we can know what's up" she looked at me searching my face for an answer. I nod.

she pulled me close to here and lead me to my room. I went to my bathroom. unlike most of the rooms in the house my room and a the other high ranked members of the pack had a bathroom connected to our bed rooms.

I went in took my high heels of and my clothes and I took a nice sweet long relaxing hot shower.

when I finished I went and put on a jumper and comfortable jeans then I went down to my dad office.

I knock on the door and here a voice from inside "come in" my dad's voice call

i go in and find my dad and his beta surrounded by papers. papers everywhere.

"hi" I close the door behind me " umm. I heard that the lily was here".

my dad looked up from the paper he was checking "yes. they were here"

"why?" I think they heard the crack in my voice and that is why there eyes softened .

" there is a group of rogue forming around here and they wanted us to know about them to be prepared. and to make sure our people know about the danger" my dad beta said. and then my dad stood up and continued on the beta's talk "they can't locate them yet. and taking care of them might take time. so they don't want to risk anyone getting hurt. don't worry sweetheart. everything is fine"

" you said that the last time" i told him before getting out