CHAPTER 33

Chapter 33: girls night

- Eren Dusk - P.O.V

meeting the girls in front of the pack door we decided on one of the pack's SUV.
we went to the mall and our first destination was Victoria secret. Ve was complaining all the way " I don't get why do we have to go there first? or ever?"

"a woman would want to look beautiful for her mate" princesse Alice answered Ve with an exited expression?
will, she did have the same expression even before we get to our cars.

"but. he isn't going to see beyond what other guys are going to see. yet" I really thought by now she would have been marked! I mean come on 10 minutes with Adrian can make me ... ummm what's the word..

horny?

No! shut up. you stupid wolf.

I'm just speaking the truth. but don't mind me.

anyway. the point is if Adrian was an Alpha I would mark him on the first day and demand to be marked.

especially when our mate is as HOT as Adrian!

...... uhm. I'll just say that yes. I can see that he is presentable.

"again. I think that in a month time you will be marked and what will happen if you didn't have anything to wear!" that was Alex with her loud voice bringing me back to the conversation.

"yes. Alex is right. besides don't worry. Clara is in the same boat as you"

"I am?"

"you did find your mate. you need preparations" the princesse explained to her.

before she could even open her mouth. Ve placed he hand on Clara's shoulder "let's just give up"

"but... but"

"no buts sweetheart. your stuck" Alex said with a smirk on her face. an evil smirk. I should remember not to go on her bad side.

after our shopping which only lasted for two hours and a half we went to a café where I ordered a black coffee. I needed the caffeine for our night mission. Although it did cross my mind to bring some beer with me. apparently princesse Alice took a liking of Alex and her talkative loud side and she wanted her to come with.

After the café we went home to change and be ready. in the car the princesse explained why she needed me, Clara, Alex who is a good tracker too (not as good as Adrian I'm sure) but her family is a family of trackers and Ve to go with her.

the king is sending someone she hate and his team to look for the rouge because she has been here for a week and found nothing. her grandfather sending this guy Ty and his team alert the lilies and they were here from the start but they are sending bigger forces. that is why the princesse want to go tonight to find them as her last chance.

after she told us all of that I was confused. rouges are common in a wearwolf life. so why the big interested in there rouges?

we were in the SUV and I was driving and the princesse is behind me "sooo. why is this big interest in these rouges? I know they talked about killing the king and that. but. you don't think they are strong enough to do it right?"

"Alpha's don't like to be insulted. that the only reason I have in mind. the king is hot-headed you know" the princesse answer my question. I guess she could be right. but I can't help and feel that something is just not right.

"the king looks kind. it hard to imagine him angry" Alex add. and yes, he looks like he is the nicest person ever. at least from the pictures. and aside from continuing the slaves thing and not stopped. which is in some people eye is not even wrong. I guess that why he didn't stop it. there are a lot of people who are okay with it and it would create a mess if he stopped it. the point is he looks nice and he didn't do anything wrong to his people.