CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34 : the A team

- Adrian Gold - P.O.V

it's been a day since the last time anyone had seen miss Eren. my wolf is getting out of control. to make matters worse not only the lilies are here but the kings people.

The princesse, Alex, miss Violet and miss Clara. all of them are missing too.
Since the lilies and the Knights are here we weren't aloud to go out much. aside from university going out is a no.

I am in one of the living rooms debating what to do. "we need to talk" I look up from where I was looking at the wooden floor to see Kim in front of me. she looked tired, worried and haven't slept for a long time.

"about?" I know Kim is worried about Alex but she looked too serious for this to be just feeling talk or whatever girls do when a friend goes missing.

"come" she said in a voice just above whisper and signaled me to follow. I stand up and follow her. we go through hallways then stop in front of a door. she opened the door and went in. I did the same and when I went inside closing the door behind me. I look around the room to find mister Jack and mister Eddie.

"I hear you are a good tracker?" mister Jack said. but how did he know that?

"Alex told me that Eren told her that you are a great tracker" Kim explained probably seeing my expectation."which is kind of weird. I mean come on! since when did Alex and Eren are buddies! and since when you and Eren are buddies!"

"yeah. it's more believable if it's Alex and Violet" mister Eddie add. and he is right. why would miss Eren tell Alex?

"THAT. is not important" mister Jack started pulling everyone attention to him "are you or are you not good at tracking"

"I am good. but... why?" they can't possibly want to...

"to go and save our mates! our friends!" mister Eddie said. he is usually a relaxed fun to be around. and doesn't take anything too seriously. now he look a bit older and a much more serious.

"okay. but I don't think they will let me do it" I think the lilies might let me. but they didn't tell me to do track them. I can't just go without them telling me to.

yes you can! this is our mate!

"who cares! we need to go to find them! not wait house for them to fight over who is in charge. or what to do. I want to go know! to find my mate NOW!" he is right. we can't just stay can we?

"okay mister jack. I'll do it"

he nod "let us go then"

"go where?" the door opened behind me reveling Luna Ella.

"to... um ... to bind our frustration on something?" mister Eddie said trying his best to lie but failing. who give an answer as a question.

"we are going to track miss Eren and the others down. can you cover for us?" I tell the Luna and I can see everyone shocked face on me.

"of course not! you are not going anywhere" I think mister Jack is murdering me in his mind. but I don't care as I lean forward and whisper something to the Luna.

she look like she is thinking then she raise her head to look at me. "bring them home safe" she said before leaving.

"what. did. you. tell her?"

"Kim, if I wanted people to know I wouldn't whisper it"

" it doesn't matter let's go!" I think mister Jack is much more aggressive than usual. I just hope he wouldn't act without thinking.

we move to the woods making sure nobody saw us. when we are in the woods I start looking for clues. first I look for miss Eren scent which is easy because of the bond. as soon as I located the scent I run to where it's coming from. when we reach there I find the marks of 5 different females. and from the scent they are who we are looking for. we continue moving until the marks stops.

"okay.. since when do marks vanish?" Kim asked looking at me.

"they don't. they get erased"

"so, now what?" mister Jack then looked at me and so did the other two.

I shrugged "now if you talk to me I won't answer" they all looked puzzled but I didn't stop to explain. I pulled out a little of my wolf to use his vision. this way I go on a trance and can't hear, feel or see anything beside what I'm tracking. I continue moving following the trail.

suddenly I stop

"what now?" mister Eddie ask.

"shhh" I tell him. "if we continue they will find us"

"the rouges? you mean we found the place" Kim asked whisper yelling

"okay then let's go" mister Jack say. but I pull my hand and rest it on his shoulder.

"don't be stupid. we tell the Alpha were we are then you are to follow my every move so we can go in before we are died" I say to him calmly with a little authority to stop him from doing anything that will kill him.

"he is right we should tell the Alpha. I should do it" Mister Eddie said before zoning out meaning he is mind linking someone. after he finished mind linking the Alpha he looked at us " they are angry"

" will. I don't care! let's go" then Jack looked at me to lead the way.

I take a breath then move. we move slowly and we reach a man a guard. he look behind him most likely sensing us. I move fast and knock the guard. then continue moving not bothering with the other shocked faces.

we continue moving and I continue knocking out people until we reach a lake near it a cave we enter and walk into a maze. I follow miss Eren scent until we reach the end of the cave. leading to a hug building. we continue and then rest behind some trees that's everywhere around the building.

"by now they know we are here" mister Jack said

"Yes. most likely. we should be careful. and mister Eddie? if you remember the way we took could you inform the Alpha?"

"sure thing" and he zoned out again.

"so? how did you do it?" Kim whisper yell at me

"do what?"

"the ninja fighting you just did!"

I look at her and see that even Mister Jack is looking at me for an answer. "I don't turn. If I would be attacked by rouges I should be able to defend myself right?"

before she could say anything more Mister Eddie cut in "the Alpha is really angry" he said with a half smile.

I nod "mister Jack. when we enter they will know were we are. since there is no need for us to be undercover anymore you should use your affinity and run wild"

mister Jack smirked "my pleasure"

I nod and we start running to the building with mister Jack Electric Power all around us making a shield of thunder.

****************************(A/N)
Hello everyone

so my story is going to a climax :D

is it good?

Please

Comment

vote

share if you are a FAN (or if you like it )