CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8 :a change? no? yes? maybe?

- Adrian Gold - P.O.V

I had a really awkward dinner. she keep glaring at me!

I went to talk to her and she shut the door at my face.

i was mad!

my wolf was mad!

my wolf has Alpha blood in it and a normal wolf had big pride and a bigger ego. so what about an Alpha wolf? well it's more than the double.

the next day I went to the university by buss and asked about Eren before going to know which department she would be in.

I pulled her into a room

"what the *.."

"shhhh" i cut her off by my hand on her mouth.

she looked up. pretty sure she already knowing who.

" I know you want no one to know about us and if you want that to continue we need to talk!"

she pushed me away

"don't flatter yourself" she glared at me " I just didn't want my parents to go into my matter. I wanted to deal with you myself! i didn't want my parents to humiliate you! to force you to accept my rejection!" her voice kept on getting louder and louder.

I laughed. she looked shocked.

" I know you miss Eren" emphasizing the 'miss'

"and don't take me for an idiot! you would never feel sorry for someone like me! I don't know why you don't want anyone to know. as you said your parents would go with your choice, they would force me to accept. now.. are you going to listen?*

she said nothing. just kept on glaring at me. " fine. what do you want?"

I smirked " a date"

"no. look I'll give you time to accept my rejection but i would never go with you anywhere. I already have a boyfriend and i don't want to cheat on him. and since you know me you should know I. would. never. go. out. with the likes of you"

she pushed me and left.

and I could not help the pain in my heart.

she took it and stepped on it. she shattered it and twisted it.

I can't believe what she told me

It wasn't just because she said she wouldn't go out with the likes of me.

she had a boyfriend??

maybe he was right...

my destiny is to be alone.

maybe i should accept her rejection..

No! my wolf growled

but what can I do?

I don't know

for now I guess I should go for my class

I walked to my department and on my way i got pushed around and talked about.

same thing that been happening for the past year and a half. I thought it would stop now that I'm not a loner and actually in a pack.

but I guess it's the fact that my wolf isn't mature.

you see wearwolfs can turn when they are 14 to 16 but some wolfs appear so they can mind link and there human abilities get enhanced but the wearwolf still can't shift.

and that's me or at least that what people know about me.

Also for some Sh**** reason I smell like vanilla!

I reach my class and set in the back not wanting to be noticed.

a girl with short red hair, really short. not even over her neck. and gray eyes.

she looks like a tomboy.

I try to shrink in my place to avoid talks.

"do you smell that?" good job at avoiding her.

" s s smell what?"

"vanilla" god no!

"that's.... that's me"

"you put vanilla perfume?" she asked shocked

"what? no! ...that's my scent" i'm pretty sure I turned to a tomato by now.

"really?! awww so cute" CUTE??

"please don't say that!"

"what cute?" she was smirking now

"please no!"

she chuckled "fine fine. I'm Kim"

she put her hand for me and i took it and we shock hands " Adrian"

"Adrian I have a mate so I want you as friend but flirt and your out"

it was my turn to chuckle "sure. no worries"

"good now we are friends"

I looked at her with sad eyes "I should give you heads up. I am not the most socially acceptable guy around here"

"it's the vanilla thing isn't it?" she smirked

"oh yah"

"well, I'm new. new university, new pack, new mate .... only mate. and i don't like snobs like jack the son of the Alpha for my pack so I go against him and I have a feeling being with you will give me that opportunity a lot!"

" you're insane"

"thank you"