CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19 : The Luna knows best.

- Luna Ella Dusk - P.O.V

some people think being a Luna is responsibility and hard work. It's not. It's fun and give you the last say in anything. you can also do good by caring for the pack and helping them in every day problem. you will see who they are and you will know what they need.

for example a teenager in this time need a phone. they are glue to it at all times. and as a good luna if i see a bored teenager who is grounded I'll sneak him a phone.

I went to the teenager's room and found his phone in his backpack. it was empty and the good IT I am I went and charged it. When it was fully charged I went to another teenager's room. 5his one looked Like a teenager's room. full of posters and everything is everywhere. I think the smell could tell you how long that pizza been here. for werewolves with super smell how could those teenagers live like that.

never mind there that I looked into the room and found what I was looking for. a battery to recharge the phone. I stole the battery and left. no one would suspect a Luna, I doubt the teenager would know something was missing anyway.

I walk through the house ending up in front of a door I open it and there is a staircase i go down and end with another door a guy was guarding the door. I smile at him and he let me in.

i walk and stop in front of a cell in it was the most beautiful boy I have seen. he could be called hot but describing him as beautiful is more fitting. he had black hair even from outside the cell you could see that it was soft and like silk. his eyes were hollow in a way yet deep in many ways the look his blue eyes give is capturing and the feel his wolf give tells you that he is biger than you. I think that's why he is bullied. he isn't high ranked yet you can feel how superior he is.

"Hello boy" I give him a smile

he as always stand up to bow. I normally don't mind it. I didn't like it but I got used to it. but when he do bow it just feels wrong.

"how did they treat you there?" I'm not going to forgive them if they hurt someone from my pack.

" I just stayed in a cell" he gave me a smile. I like his smiles it was honest. but I think the smile was a thank you for me. I wonder why?

"oh will I hope this cheer you up" I smirk then take my bracelet and let it fell on the floor. he rises an eyebrow.

I bent to pick it up and then left the phone and the battery.

I look at him. he smiles again and mouth thank you. then he moves and reach for it being careful not to touch the bars.

when he stands up again I nod and leave to find my daughter Eren. she said she is going to train with the warriors today, Liam my son was mad because she missed practice since her birthday.

Eren said yes to talking to soon to be Alfa Jack really quickly. she is a nice girl and do good to her pack but she have this idea of being the popular girl mean say no to anything you are asked to do. she would most likely do it eventually but she make me want to hit her before she finally agree ( I am a good mother)

maybe she said yes because of that's boy's wolf?

I remember when my older son came back from his first field job. it wasn't really a job, he had to observe a masked kid.

he said ' I'm paired with a 14 years old!' it's not like you are that older i thought. 'and he wears a mask but you still can see how poker faced he is!' will maybe he just saw how stupid you are and didn't want to go to your level? I thought 'but I like him' oh a complement ' he just feel so powerful, yet he is respectfull. I want to say it's because he is so down to earth but I think it's because he think he is beneath people' aren't all lilies alfas? I asked. 'yes but he is famous for having a slave mark' will isn't that interesting.

I reach the training ground next to the pack house and I spot Eren right away. not because Eren is the only female or something. no we have lots of female fighters. there were a few years when females applications where more than men for the warriors job.

but Eren was Eren she would dress flashy and she is beautiful and at the same time she is one of the few who could take on the third in command.

"Eren" I call out.

she looks and when she spot me she growl. how rude!

when she reach me i give her a light smack " don't growl at your mother"

she held where I hit her like I burned her there " I was just howling in happiness " yeah right.

" yah and I have a bee as a pet! come on I want to talk to you"