CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15 : the storm

- Eren Dusk - P.O.V

god bless make up!

do you know how would I look without it ? like a zombie!

I didn't get enough sleep and I had black bags under my bloodshot eyes.

but with the power of make up and sexy short dresses and amazing high heels I look fabulous! I still got bloodshot eyes but my dress is holding my boobs in a way that would make it more interesting than my eyes.

I go to school riding my baby and as soon as I get out of it I bump into an amazing wall aka Jack.

"hello pumpkin" he says in his sweet husky voice

not as sweet or husky as Adrian.

why do we always go back to him I ask as I ignore my wolf.

"hay" I say with a shy smile

"are you going to your class?"

"nah, my classes don't start until 9 I just wanted to do some research for a project" actually I was afraid I would oversleep. my parents have a thing for forcing me to attend school / university no matter what. I don't even have to get high grades as long as I don't skip school "but if you want we could hang out. the project is due in two weeks"

"oh good, should we go and grab something to drink?"

"sure" I'm so happy. and if i could turn off that unreasonable guilt I would be happier.

oh but it is reasonable! you're...

ignore!

while I was in my own world Jack was leading us to somewhere "I was surprised when I saw your text"

I smirk "do you want me to surprise you even more?" I ask in a sexy seductive voice

"of course. your surprises proven to be amazing"

my smirk go to a full blown smile and then in a fast movement I pull him to me and I go on my tiptoe while smashing my lips on his. he was shocked at first but soon he kissed me back in a lustfull kiss. I parted my lips for him to enter and our tongue moved together in hungary lustfull moves.

It was an amazing kiss and I couldn't help but wonder how would it feel if he was my mate. Jack would have been a perfect mate for me.

and then another thought popped into my mind 'what would it feel if this was Adrian' I dismiss the thought immediately. come on brain I am in the middle of a kiss with another man!

after we finally let go. I lool into his eyes white lust "do you like?"

"I love" he replied simply

i smile "come on let's get those drinks" and I start walking leaving him still standing

"but I feel like doing other things right now"

I turn to face him and smirk "that depends on how will you are going to do on our date"

"you are going to leave me hanging all that long?! you're evil . I like it"

********

after my classes Jack called asking if I was up to hanging out with him and his friends. I said yes and asked Violet to come with me.

she said that if I like Jack she is happy for us and would love to hang out with him but she is too scared by his squad, they look intimidating as a group.

I told Jack I'll meet them there and when I parked my baby at the café they did as well and so we entered together.

this coffee shop smells more like vanilla than coffee.