CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3 : drunk Eren

-Eren Dusk- P.O.V

he left me! just like that!

I ran after him but he was no where to be found... I can't even smell him which is weird his smell is unique not because he is my mate but he smell like vanilla! what kind of a man smell like vanilla!

anyway I still can't believe he didn't accept my rejection!

but we are happy he didn't my wolf spoke

no I'm not... okay yes, but he have to do it

but he is our mate! why most we follow those old useless rules? my wolf whimpered

i didn't say anything to her and just went back to the party.

******

I was happily drinking my ummm 8? 11? shot ... I don't know. anyway i was happily drinking when someone tapped my shoulder. go away!

I looked to find Violet smiling and shining like the sun could be the blonde her could be that she is on fire.

" I found my mate!" she found her mate? What?

I look and see a guy with light brown hair and brown eyes putting his hands around her shoulder.

" how ? i thought it was my birthday... wait it was yours? that means i don't have a mate yet!" I look at her to see a confused look on her and her mate's face

"it was my birthday 3 weeks ago it's yours now!

and you are supposed to be looking for your mate not getting drunk!" she got quite for a while and then her eyes winded " wait did you find him?? is he in the bathroom??"

I was about to say yes and no but then stopped myself. it's not mandatory to find my mate today and he vanished already. "nope i didn't find him" i said " but i'm happy for ya sista! let us have a drink or five!" i was about to turn to the bartender but i remembered "what's your name??" i asked Violet mate

"Eddie. it's nice to meet you"

i nod " okay Eddie look Violet is my sister who is not my sister and she is a nice person and that is why I'm here to be the big bad she alpha okay? so we are going to have a shot together or maybe 9 and will see if you are a good guy then you can go and have sex with her... the closest is not a good first place to mate"

"Eren!" Violet cut me with a red face while Eddie chuckled

" w w what??"

"i'm not you! I'm not just going to get drunk and have sex with a guy even if he is my mate! we need to build a relationship first" she said looking at Eddie to make sure he understood her point

"why do think you're still a virgin??" i said and she turned out to a tomato. now don't think I'm a slut nooo i did have a few boyfriends 6 of them and when i get drunk i do tend to make out with random strangers but I'm a virgin!

" now Eddie let us have those shots! and now that i know you're not going to be busy with miss little sunshine here we are going to have a fun interrogation time" i said with an evil smile and his look was priceless!

this is going to be fun!

******

I feel like someone been having a party in my head! it's so painful to even open my eyes.

i slowly open them and blink a few times waiting for them to adjust.

i look around and i'm not in my room. i hope he is good looking!

i rise myself a little bit to look around and i see the most beautiful back ever it was so beautiful with the gray shirt hugging it. and he had black hair it looked soft so soft i would have been satisfied with my drunk choice if it wasn't for the smell it vanilla!!

no no no no !

I know i wouldn't sleep with anyone even when I'm drunk. yes i drunk waaay more than usual but and I thought maybe i was stupid enough to lose my virginity but not this stupid not to him!

oh god please let me be in my dress!

i slowly take the sheets of me and i find myself naked!

"oh you're awake. I... I was just getting dressed"

oh god what have i done!