5 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 Argument

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."

"I fucking hate you, you

"I fucking hate you, you... you... ITALIAN ASSHEAD!" Taking my heel off my foot I throw it at the side of the assholes head.

He doesn't flinch or move, he just keeps driving. 

"SAY SOMETHING DICK!" I go to slap him but he grabs my wrist and slams the breaks. Struggling to catch myself from slamming against the glovebox I stick my free hand in front of me.

He finally turns his face to me. His face is unreadable. It's hard to tell if he's angry or sad. Probably angry considering the fact that he doesn't seem like the type of person who would be hurt by anything.

"I suggest you shove a foot in that pretty little mouth of yours while you can." Leo grits through his teeth.

"You ruined everything! Stupid piece of Italian shit!" 

"Succhiare une cazzo." He tells me. Fortunately, this is the one saying I've learned in Italian. (T: Suck a dick.)

"Very classy Leonardo." I reply.

"Say it again." His grip on me loosens.

"Say what?" I question.

"My name. Say it again." He answers.

"No thanks." Letting go of my wrist he turns back and begins to drive.

"You'll be screaming my name soon tesoro." I hear him mutter under his breath.

I make a pshh sound before looking out the window.

Soon we make it back to his mansion and he leads me through the many hallways. We stop at a white door and he opens it revealing a bedroom. Everything is black, modern, and clean. It's hard to stop myself from gawking at the amazing room.

"Who's room is this?" I turn to him.

"It's our room." I knit my eyebrows together. I never agreed on sharing with him.

"I don't wanna share a room with you." I utter. 

Ignoring me he enters a separate room which I assume to be a bathroom since I hear a shower start.  I see another door and walk over to open it. When I open it I'm welcomed by many clothes on hangers and dressers. Walking in I notice on one half there are guy clothes and on the other half is woman's clothes. I walk over to the woman's clothes and see there all my size. I open a drawer and notice a collection of thongs. Opening the drawer under it I find bras all my cup size.  

Instead of grabbing clothes from the side, I assume to be mine I grab a white dress shirt and black boxers from Leo's side.

I head to the bathroom and hear him in the shower. Stripping off my dress and underclothes I put the clothes I grabbed on the counter. Slowly I begin to walk to the glass shower. Opening the door I step into the warm water. Leo notices my presence and turns to me.

His chest is perfectly sculpted and his hair lays wet on his forehead. The water runs perfectly down his body. I look down and see his large member and my eyes widen. Holy fuck.

Looking back up I see him staring at me too. 

"You're an asshole you know?" I say abruptly.

"You still picked me over your family so I can't be that bad." He responded.

"Oh fuck off. I only did it because I was mad they didn't look for me. Don't think to much of it." I retort. 

Swiftly, he pins me against the wall with his hands on each side of me. His face just an inch away.

"I'm sick of your attitude." He scolds me like a parent scolding their child.

"I'm sick of you." I remark.

Suddenly he smashes his lips against mine. It doesn't take long for me to react and kiss him back. I know it's wrong considering I hate him but it feels right.

His hands begin to explore my body as he deepens the kiss. He quickly dominates the kiss as I run my hands through his hair. 

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his bare waist. He turns off the water and walks us into the bedroom all without breaking the kiss. Finally, he pulls away and puts me not the bed leaving him hovering over me.

"Tell me to stop." He whispers.

"No."