13 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 Queen

"Trust no man, fear no bitch

"Trust no man, fear no bitch."

"I have a meeting in a few minutes

"I have a meeting in a few minutes." I chew my waffles studying his normal suit and tie. Shifting my position in the seat I clear my throat as I swallow.

"Where?" I question him.

"A few doors down the right." I glance towards the right as he points. "It's labeled 'meeting room'." He finishes.

"Can I come?" I ask.

"No, the mafia business isn't the place for a woman." I scoff.

"I was there when you had the meeting with that other guy." He rolls his eyes at my response. 

"It's different. I only want you to come in that room if there's an emergency." He hisses. 

"Whatever." I say as I finish my waffles. 

As I reach the sink to wash my plate my head is pulled back by my chin. I feel the heat of his breath go down my neck causing goosebumps to form. 

"I mean it. Only come in if it's an emergency, Eloise." He growls in my ear. My name rolls off his tongue easily. 

"Okay sir." I fake smile. 

He leaves the room and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Finishing the dishes I head to the room and get dressed. 

Standing is a struggle so I sit and put my pants on. Finishing my outfit with a large coat and black heels I stick a small knife from the kitchen inside my garnet. After I'm done I head to the bathroom and put a bit of makeup on along with trying my hair in a messy bun completing my look with a layer of bright red lipstick. Smiling at the mirror I head to find the meeting room. 

"A few doors to the right.." I mumble to myself. Boom. In front of me is a door with the words 'meeting room' on it in black. 

Taking a few deep breaths I whisper a few motivational quotes to myself. 

"You're that bitch. Just because your a woman doesn't mean you're any less than any of these mafia guys." I finish. 

I open the door slowly and the first thing I notice is over 100 men staring at Leonardo right across from me on a stage. Clearing my throat the room goes silent as I begin the long walk to the stage and meet Leo's eyes causing a small smirk to form on my face. 

He sits at a long table in the middle of a few other men that look only a bit less big than him. I see each pair of men on his side smirk as if they know why I'm here.  As I reach the stairs a large man with minty eyes comes to help me up the stairs. I take the hand he holds out and he walks me up the 5 steps. 

The room remains silent as I head to Leo as Mint sits down beside him. Seeing no other seat so I take the spot on top of Leo's lap. He wraps his arms around my waist as I lean forward and form my hands into a fist and use them as support. 

"Aw, you boys started the meeting without me. That's not nice." I fake pout as I face at least 300 men in chairs. 

"Glad you could join us, Eloise." I let out a small chuckle knowing I'm making him mad. "Come dicevo, le spedizioni sono state manomesse. 100 libbre di coca cola rubate la scorsa settimana. Che cazzo state facendo, idioti?" He slams his hand on the table. I grab his hand and begin to rub circles on his wrist. I turn and see him shocked for a split second but go back to a hard look. (T: As I was saying, the shipments are being tampered with. 100 pounds of coke stolen in the past week. What the fuck are you idiots doing?)

The room remains silent. Rolling my eyes I stand up and walk around to the front of the table. I sit on top of the table in the middle making sure I don't block anyone's view. I take off the coat showing the black crop top I have underneath. Placing the coat next to me I sigh. 

"100 pounds of coke? Explain." I say sternly.