3 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 Fiancé

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

I wake up and remember the earlier events

I wake up and remember the earlier events. Great I passed out like some basic-bitch off a wa-

"Glad your up, lets talk." I hear Leo say. 

Only now do I take notice that I'm not in my own room, instead I'm in a room that looks similar to hospital rooms including the medical equipment. Leo stands next to Naomi who has a concern mixed with a sorrowful look on her face. 

"Where the hell am I?" I question the two. 

"You're in my house. This is my private infirmary." Leo answers.

"Ok.. why?" I ask. 

"Let me explain" Naomi begins. "When you first moved here let's just say some bad people saw you with me and put a target on your head. I liked you and wanted to protect you so after you moved in and got a job I kept tabs on you. I didn't want you to be inclu-"

"She told me about you and when I looked at the picture she showed me I did some digging and found out about your real parents. I wanted to have my men watch you but Naomi talked me out of it. A few days ago she told me you moved and she didn't know where you were. I looked for you and when I didn't find you I grew irritated. Then I saw you with that scum and had to interfere. You see the plan was for us to meet on your 20th birthday then, you would become Regina. But," He shoots a glare at Naomi. "someone had to lie to me. So, now we are here. You truly don't know how important you are to our Mafia. You'll find out soon tesoro." He finishes. I look at him in utter shock. (T: Dear )

What does he mean by real parents? I didn't know I had fake ones. Why would I out of all people be important to the mafia?  Why is this happening to me?

"Why?" I question the two.

"Why what tesoro?" Leo responds looking at me questioningly. 

"Why am I so important?" I ask giving them pleading looks.

"You'll find out soon. We get married in a week." He turns to Naomi. "Preparala per la palla." He states. (T: Get her ready for the ball.)

Naomi gives him a hard glare. "Non e pronta per questo. La sua vera famiglia sara li. Tutti scorpriranno chi e veramente." (T: She isn't ready for that. Her real family will be there. Everyone will find out who she is.)

Leo looks angry at whatever she said. "Non era una domanda sorella." He says angrily. (T: It wasn't a question sister.) 

He walks out leaving me and Naomi alone.

Taking her to the ball will let everyone know of her existence including her family

Taking her to the ball will let everyone know of her existence including her family. I cannot wait to show the Russians that I am going to marry the daughter they've been looking for for 2 years. I would marry Eloise even if she wasn't their heir. Making them mad is just a bonus. 

The night will end with them becoming my biggest enemy or my biggest ally. Either way, me and my mafia are fine.

I put on my black suit to match Eloise's dress. Leaving to my room I grab the engagement ring I plan to give her to wear. 

I wait by my Corvette for Eloise. I see her come out of the door looking amazing. The black dress clings to her curves and shows off her perky breasts. Her makeup is natural showing off her beautiful brown eyes. Every inch of her is perfect and if I wasn't controlling myself I would explore her right here.

 Every inch of her is perfect and if I wasn't controlling myself I would explore her right here

Naomi tried to talk to me a few times but I ignored her. Knowing she kept all this from me hurts. I did however get changed into the dress she gave me. It's beautiful but not like something I would usually wear. She mentioned we were all going to a ball but didn't say anything else about it. 

Now I'm sitting in the car with Leo as he drives us to this 'ball'.  I look out the window and see many large mansions as we pass by. We slow down at the biggest mansion and I see a ton of other people getting out of their cars dressed in suits and gowns. Leo parks the car and gets out. I go to reach for the door but I'm stopped when it opens. Leo stands there holding his hand out and I take it. I look at his clean suit and notice how he's matching me. He looks sexy not gonna lie.

He hands me a diamond ring and I have to force myself to hold in a gasp. It was beautiful, it had to cost a fortune. I slipped it on and we proceeded. 

When we walk in I notice all eyes go to him then to me. Some stare at me with lust and others (all women) stare at me with jealousy or curiosity. I see Leo ignoring the looks and I do the same. We continue to walk until an older couple walks up to us. The man has the same nose and eyes as me while the woman has the same hair and lips like me. Probably just a coincidence.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Antonov. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Leo speaks. Antonov is my last name. Who are these people?

"Is this her?" Mr. Antonov asks.

"This is my fiance, Eloise Antonov." Leo states. 

"Hi." I say with a toothy smile. 

"Моя детка." Mrs. Antonov says as she brings me into a tight hug. Mr. Antonov joins in. I stand there frozen not knowing what to do. (T: My baby girl.) 

"I bet it's crazy finding out she's been here this whole time with the same last name. I bet your wondering how. Well, she's been using my last name for everything." Leo smirks as the two let go of me and glare at him. It's true I did use the last name Romano, but only because I didn't want my parents tracking me.

"Who are you guys?" I ask them.

"I'm your real father and this is your mother." Mr. Antonov says. 

I let out a loud giggle. "Okay but seriously who are you guys?"

"We're your real parents." Mrs. Antonov says softly. I notice nobody else laughing and realize it's not a joke. I see a nearby waiter carrying drinks and grab two. I down both glasses of red wine in less than a minute. 

"More drinks!"