15 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 Date Night

"I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies

"I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete."

I watch her struggle to put eyeliner on and smile to myself

I watch her struggle to put eyeliner on and smile to myself.  She's been putting on makeup for the past 2 hours. It looks like it's almost done but I have absolutely no clue. Her face always looks perfect to me and I'd rather see her without all the makeup but she does look good with it. I walk out of the bathroom leaving her alone to finish I head to the living room and see that everyone is in there watching tv including my sister. 

"Oh hey, Leo." Luca mumbles not taking his eyes off the tv. The others turn to me.

I go to sit down on the side of Luca. Eyes still remain on me and I scoff. 

"What?" I finally groan.  

"You just have a lot of uhm..." My sister points to my shirtless chest. I had put on my suit pants but not a shirt. 

Looking down I see multiple hickeys on my chest. I remember her biting my shoulder and turn my head to the right and looking down I see a deep red bite mark on my shoulder. I chuckle slightly. 

"Dude your back. Holy shit!" Marco jumps over and begins touching my back. I shrug him off and give them a confused look. Naomi sighs and comes over pulling out her phone she snaps a picture of my back. 

She brings the phone to my view and I see scratches all over my back. There are more than I can count and there all a deep red. I smirk proudly, I didn't know she could do that. 

"Yall really like to get rough." Luca laughs as he turns his attention back to the tv. 

"That's disturbing." Naomi twists her face up.

"What's disturbing?" I hear her angelic voice. I turn and see Eloise standing with wobbly legs and a limp wearing a black silk robe that goes down to her mid-thigh. Her cleavage is slightly shown and I roll my eyes when I see my cousins staring her down.