12 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 Meal

(Short filler chapter sorry)

"Make them wish they had you

"Make them wish they had you."

I stare at the beautiful creature in front of me and smile

I stare at the beautiful creature in front of me and smile. A real smile. After multiple rounds, we were both worn out. I now use her soft boobs as my pillow while my arms snake around her waist. 

Her brown curls are spread around her face. The same plump lips I kissed only last night sit teasing me. Images of her lips around my cock fill my mind up. Many times I've had women try and get her off my mind but every time I would imagine her. 

The same question runs through my mind 'How am I so lucky?' It seems like a simple question but it's hard to answer. I don't deserve her, everything I've done up until I saw her for the first time years ago seems meaningless. She's my happiness... but she's also my weakness. The only thing stopping me from overpowering the Russian mafia is her. I would've killed them by now if it wasn't for her. 

My thoughts are interrupted by the movement underneath me. I zone back in and look at her face to see her looking back at me with a small smile. I quickly hide the smile on my face with a smirk.

"Goodmorning." She whispers as she rubs her eyes. I take notice of the marks all over her chest and I know there are more. My marks are all over her perfect skin. The sigh itself is beautiful

"God, you're perfect." I mumble as I pull myself up to her head and plant a kiss on her forehead. 

"I uhm..." She gulps.

"We're going on a date tonight. Dress comfortably." I say in between kisses planted in a trail down her stomach.

"O-okay." She states nervously as I reach her core. I feel her breath speeding up and I almost chuckle at how much control I have over her. 

"I'm very hungry tesoro." I smirk as I hover over her heat. 

"Eat then." She breathes out giving me the permission to do as I please. 

Spreading her thighs apart I can already feel her tremble under me. Slowly, I take my index and middle finger and rub her clit spreading her juices around. 

"P-please!" She moans as I tease her core with my fingers. 

Sticking my 2 fingers inside her I widen my eyes as I feel how tight she is. Not wanting to waste anymore time I lean in and begin licking her clit while I finger fuck her. 

"Oh god." She moans as I go faster. She runs her hands through my hair and throws her head back. 

I feel her begin to move her hips against me. I begin to suck on the soft folds as I hear her angelic moan again. She tightens around my fingers squeezing them and I know she's near her peak. 

After one more pump, she lets out a loud moan as she releases on my fingers. 

I pull my fingers out and lift my head up to face her seeing her panting I look in her eyes and form my fingers into a v and lick them clean. 

"Delicious."