2 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 Truth

"Disbelief tinged with a bit of anger

"Disbelief tinged with a bit of anger."

I open my eyes and meet Leonardo's blue eyes

I open my eyes and meet Leonardo's blue eyes. He smirks before pulling me on top of him so that I'm straddling him while never breaking eye contact. We sit like that for a few seconds before I hear my door open. I turn my head to see a shocked Naomi still in the dress she wore last night but without the shoes.

"Eloise tell me you didn't sleep with my brother." she says as she looks between the two of us.

"I- b-brother? How?" I ask her. Only now do I notice how truly similar the two look. 

"Hello, sister. Would you like to tell me why you told me she didn't live here the last time I came? You know I hate liars Naomi." Leo says with a frustrated tone. I wonder what he means by last time? I've never seen him before and why would Naomi lie to him about where I was staying.

"Dammit, Leo you can never just stay away. Leave her out of your shit. Your gonna put her in danger." Naomi yells crossing her arms.

"What's going on?" I ask genuinely confused.

"Tell her Leo. Tell her how you plan on forcing her into marriage. Tell her how your gonna put her in danger. Tell her about the mafia!" She screams. She stops and looks like she's just realizing what she said. Why would I marry someone I just met? What does the mafia have to do with things? The mafia isn't even real.

"Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?" I yell as I get off of Leo and stand between the two looking back and forth. Leo is the first to speak.

"I'm the don of the Italian Mafia. I want you to be my Regina. I have been watching you from the minute you stepped into Italy. We weren't supposed to meet till you turned 20 but because of last night plans changed." He finishes. (T: Queen)

"The mafia isn't real. You're crazy. Naomi, he's lying right?" I look to Naomi expecting her to laugh and say it's a joke but she just stands there looking at me with a sorry expression.

I start to feel dizzy and I see black dots everywhere. The world feels like it's spinning until it just stops and it's all black.

 The world feels like it's spinning until it just stops and it's all black

I catch her as she passes out. She looks peaceful with her beautiful curls everywhere.  I wish I didn't meet her on such bad terms maybe she would be happier.

It's selfish of me to bring her into this mess knowing that she can get hurt but can't help myself. I see my sister walk out of the room slamming the door behind her. 

10 days ago I lost Eloise. Naomi lied to me about where my amore was staying. I searched for days before I found her in the club. When she gave me her address I almost choked with disbelief. Naomi let me look for her knowing she was right here the whole time. 

Eloise will become my queen soon after she wakes up. I hope she'll grow to love me as much as I love her.