11 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 Mirror

(Ill let you know when to start the song.)

"If you have to beg someone to be in your life, they don't belong there

"If you have to beg someone to be in your life, they don't belong there."

"It was an uh

"It was an uh.. cur- flat iron?" I gulp knowing no one is buying this. 

"Since when do flat irons have fucking hands, Eloise." Armon shouts. 

"You put your hands on my sister?" Dimitri directs the question towards Leo. To my surprise, he lets out a loud throaty laugh.

"Don't worry I didn't hurt her," he pauses "those marks are from when I buried my cock inside of her pretty little mouth." The whole table is shocked. 

I turn and slap his chiseled face. The slap makes his head turn. Seeing his jaw tick I hop makes an attempt to hop off his lap but he pulls me down before I can get away. He turns his head and faces me. His eyes fully dilate. Making an attempt to calm him down I take one of his clenched fists in my hands and begin massaging him. 

I see his eyes start to go back to the electric blue color they normally are.  He smirks and leans into my ear.

"Your gonna be punished later." He grits out in a harsh tone. I frown and turn to my shocked family. 

"I-" Before I can continue maids walk in with plates of food. A short lady brings me and Leo 2 plates. I thank her and dig in. 

Throughout the dinner, no one else spoke. It was an uncomfortable type of silence.

"Пока, малышка." My mother hugs me and walks out the front door. (T: Bye baby girl)

"You've disappointed me, Eloise." My father speaks coldly. I feel tears threaten to come out as he walks out the door without another word. 

Dimitri and Armon bring me into a big hug and mumble a quick love you before walking out. Edrik is the last to leave.

"Why are you doing this Eloise?" He quaked. I walk towards him and pull him into a hug.

"Something about him draws me towards him. I care about him. I love you guys and I don't want this to hurt you but I'm 19, not 9. I can control my own life. I don't need you guys judging me." I explain before pulling away and heading towards the room. 

(Play the song)

As I head into the room I notice the room looks like he hasn't been in here. I raise an eyebrow before remembering his words.

'Your gonna be punished later'

Before I can run out Leo grabs me and pulls me to his chest. His hand wraps around my throat pulling my chin to the side. His 6'5 frame towers over me from behind as my body begins to shake. 

"It was a mistake." I tremble. I frown as his grip tightens. He lowers his head down to mine. His warm breath hits my neck. 

"I know." I gasp as he begins to suck on my neck. 

A hand slowly zips the dress down. It falls to my feet leaving me completely naked. My nipples harden as the cool air hits me. His cold finger runs up my spine steadily. The breaths I take are short but fast. 

Taking my hardened nipples in between his fingers he turns me around and begins sucking and biting on my left boob as he massages my right. I moan into his ear as I lean my head down. He grabs my chin and kisses me passionately. Moaning into the kiss I open my mouth allowing him to explore my mouth.

The taste of mint and bourbon invades my mouth. His warm tongue caresses my own. As his hand begins to travel down to my aching heat I run my hands through his hair. I let out a loud moan as he enters me with 2 fingers. He groans as he pushes them in and out of me. 

Curling his fingers he hits my g-spot. 

"Fuck! Just like that!" I moan loudly. 

My stomach knots up as I reach my peak. As he enters me again I release my orgasm. He takes his fingers out of me and pulls away from the kiss. Holding his fingers in front of my mouth I see them glisten with my juice. 

"Open." He demands. I open my mouth and he put the 2 fingers into my mouth allowing me to taste myself. The tangy taste hits my tongue. Sucking them until everything is off still looking into his eyes. He pulls them out and pushes the hair behind my ear. 

He puts my hands in his before taking me to the bathroom. Aggressively he bends me over on the sink. Looking in the mirror I see my lipstick completely wiped off. Behind me, I notice him too looking in the mirror. Leo is wearing only boxers leaving his firm chest for my view. 

"Dio, non vedo l'ora di scoparti." He smacks my ass hard leading me to let out a short groan. (T: God, I can't wait to fuck you)

"P-please." I gulp.

"Please what?" He asks me.

"Fuck me." I plead out. 

As he pulls his boxers down he positions himself at my entrance. I let out a throaty moan as he rubs my juices around my fold. I notice him look up in the mirror and ask me if I'm sure with his eyes. I nod my head before he plunges into me. 

Screaming as he stretches me out he lets me adjust to his size. A few tears come out as he enters me again. After 2 more thrusts, the pain goes away and turns into pleasure. I let out a loud moan as he pushes into me again. 

"So fucking tight tesoro." He groans from behind me slapping my ass again. He grabs my throat to push into me harder. 

"Faster!" I shout. He starts going into me faster and harder making us both moan out in pleasure. 

"Leonardo!" I moan. 

"Say my name again." He grits as he slaps my ass again.

"Leonardo!" I scream as I look into the mirror. I see mascara running down my face along with my hair everywhere. Leo smirks behind me as he enters me over and over. 

It's not long before we both release. The warm liquids clash together. We're both a panting mess. 

"Round 2?" He smirks.