9 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 Vixen

"When you look at me and smile

God, I love that."

Naomi sits next to me facing me on the large black L couch

Naomi sits next to me facing me on the large black L couch. Leo got a call and said he needed to go do something then left. 

I clear my throat trying to signal Naomi to start talking. 

"I-I... I'm pregnant." She stutters. My eyes immediately widen. 

"Sorry, come again?" I smile nervously.

"Th-that's not all." She manages to get out. I open my mouth to speak but stop when she slowly puts her hand up as if to say wait. "It's Edrik's." My jaw falls to the ground. 

"That fucking hypocrite. How is he mad at me for marrying Leo but knocked you up." I mumble more to myself than her. I stand up and head to the bedroom without giving her a second glance. I need a nap.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and smell the familiar cologne scent all around me. Turning my head I'm met with Leo's large member in front of me. I quickly cover my eyes as I hear a deep chuckle. 

"You can look if you want to tesoro." He growls lowly.

"I uh..." He removes my hand from my eyes and this time I'm met with his crystal blue eyes. I peek over the edge of the bed and see he's on one knee but still has no pants on. He gets up and sits next to me. I notice his already large member harden. 

"Can I touch it?" I blurt out. I immediately wanna sink into the ground. 

"It's all yours." He reaches his hand forward and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. 

I get off the bed and slowly get on my knees in front of him. My mouth waters at the sight of his large cock. Pre-cum oozes out of his bright pink tip. 

I wrap my right hand around his shaft while I begin to massage his balls with my left. Sticking out my tongue I lick the clear liquid off. I hear him let out a small groan. Without a second thought, I spit on it and begin pumping my hand up and down.

"Fanculo!" He snaps. (T: Fuck!) 

He grabs my hair with both hands as I take him in my mouth. I look up at him through my eyelashes as I bob my head up and down his thick cock. 

"Just like that tesoro." He moans.

Using my right hand to continue pumping the lower half that I cant fit. He throws his head back and lets out a loud groan of pleasure. I remove my mouth from him and lean up towards him as far as I can without standing up.

"Fuck my face." I say in a low tone attempting to look as innocent as possible.

"My little vixen," He tilts my chin up so I'm looking directly into his eyes. "you want me to fuck your pretty little mouth?" I nod my head eagerly. "Use your words." He firmly states.

"Yes." I squeaked. 

He pushes my head down to his cock and grips my hair with one hand while the other wraps around my neck. I open my mouth and position myself at his tip.

Slamming his member inside my mouth his grip on my neck tightens. Tears start to form in my eyes as he hits the back of my throat. I gag and let a tear fall when he slams into me again. Placing my hands on his thighs as support I feel him grow harder inside of my mouth.

The room fills with my moans and his groans. I feel him start to reach his peak and massage his balls with both of my hands making sure to steady myself. With one last groan, he releases his creamy cum inside my mouth. He pulls out my mouth and I lick the salty white liquid off of his cock making sure I don't miss anything. 

He takes his hand off my hair and glides his thumb over my lip before putting it in my mouth and letting me have a final taste.

"Perfetta." (T: Perfect.)