Eleven

"He's such an idiot Magda. Please don't cry." Erik keeps me close to him and runs his hand through my hair softly.

"I know I shouldn't be crying over him. It just hurts really bad." I wheeze and sniff.

"If anything, he should be crying for losing a girl light you." Erik kisses the top of my head making me turn my head to look up at him.

"You always know the right thing to say." He smiles down at me, showing his smile wrinkles.

"Well I'm your best friend, your conscious, your words of widsom. Basically the best thing that has ever happened to you." He smirks down at me and I let out a small laugh.

"Very funny." I retort making him smile and I do the same, giving him a small, barely there smile.

"There's that smile I know and love."

I then cuddle into Erik as he hums a song I don't know the name of.

"Come Magda, we need to do something fun. To get your mind off of him. We can go out to the shops and get sweets, and movies and alcohol and we'll get your mind off him." Erik moves me off him but I stay in my little ball on the couch.

"I don't want to move." I mumble.

"Get up." He picks me up by the waist and stands me up on ground and lifts my chin up to face him.

"We're going to have fun. We're going to be like those cliche best friends that you see in films. We're going to have fun." He says more like a demand so I sigh and look at him and pout.

"Fine." I sniff and then follow behind Erik slowy and then out of the house and into his car.

He turns on the radio loudly and a break up song plays and I let out a cry so Erik quickly changes the channel to an upbeat rap song.

Erik starts to rap along, moving up and down and keeping one hand on the wheel while dong a funny motion with the other.

"Am I really not making you lagh yet." Erik asks softly. Like he's chosing his words carefully, probably so he doesn't trigger me to cry or something. 

I just reply with a shake of my head.

Erik puts and then pulls into the shopping centre and I sigh.

"I look like shit, I'm wearing your jumper which is far to big for me. I've got messy hair and my eyes and my face are all red. I don't know if I want to go out like this." I sigh again and Erik just takes a hold of my hand as he stops the car. 

Facing him he leans forward slowly and I can't help but feel like I need to pull away incase he's going for my lips.

He doesn't.

He kisses my forehead and then takes my face in his hands.

"You will look amazing any way. You're beautiful Magda."

"I hate the fact that you always know what to say." I look straight into his eyes and he just smiles at me.

"You love me."

We then go out of the car and towards the general shop and Erik pulls me towards the sweet aisle and make me hold out my hands and then he starts to pile sweets onto my hands.

"Isn't this going to be really bad for you?" I ask.

"Probably, but I'll work it off in training." A shrug of his shoulders and then he's off again picking up popcorn and salted nuts.

He starts to mumble along to the song playing in the back and then turns to look at me.

"Do you want ice cream?" He asks and I nod.