Two

The car ride to the venue is filled with my mom telling me about life when I wasn't here.

They sound like they had a lot of fun.

I don't know if I should be offended because they've done more fun things without me than with me.

They went to Australia and went bag packing around China for a week.

I can barely afford to travel to Munich or Berlin for a few days.

"How is your book coming on?" My mom asks turning around in her chair to look at me.

"It's doing okay, I've got the whole plot down but I just need to get going on it." I tell her and she smiles wide at me.

"Tell me the plot." She insits so I go onto tell her.

"It's just about a girl who's just kind of there, she's not too popular, but then agains she is qute know. She's like friends with everyone so when this guy that she's know for a while has been friends with him but then they fall in love and it's just going to be a sweet oung adult book." I explain and she smirks at me.

"So is it what's going to happen between you and Erik?" I glare at her and shake my head.

"No, mom." I glare at her but she just laughs and fixes her hair.

"Darling leave Magdie alone, we all know her and Erik are going to get together." I glare at my dad once more before we have to get out. I hold onto my dress showing off my emerald green heels.

I changed them from the black to green, just to add a pop of colour to my outfit. My hair is curled into ringlets so now it's even shorter because it's bounced up. 

"I hold onto my mom's arm and walk in with her and she holds hands with my dad. 

We go into the venue and my dad is greeted by many people. She introduces my mom and me to them, so we shake hands and they give me a kiss on each cheek.

"Magda!" I hear someone shout so I turn around to look and see the tall blonde boy standing at the bar, waving at me.

"I'm going to go see Erik." I tell her and she just smiles at me. 

I hold my dress, so I don't fall and walk over to Erik who is' wearing a black tux with a crisp white shirt, dress hoes and a dark red tie which matches the colour of my dress.

"You look amazing." I laugh as he wraps his arms around my body and I place my arm around his back.

"Thank you." I smile and pull myself up to sit on one of the high chairs, as does Erik.

"So what drink do you want, it's on me." He grins and I look at the bar.

"Can I just get a beer?" I ask and he nods and asks fo two.

"Same old Magda, wine wasn't really for you." He smiles at me and I nod. The bartender places both our beers onto the counter and smiles.

He's cute in a nice way.

Erik pays the drinks as I take a sip of the beer.

"Wine just has a weird taste to it, beer just tastes so much better." I explain and he just nods and takes a sip of his beer.

"Durm don't drink to much of that, remember last time." A familiar voice shouts over making Erik and I turn our head to look at them. 

Cathy is wearing a beautiful white gown with silver sparkles all over it. Her hair is poker straight aiwth a silver pin holding one side back.

"Shut up Mats, I had to much that night, I'm only having this." He points to his beer and Mats just laughs loudly and holds his stomach which is covered by a white dress shirt, a black tux with a black tie.