Twenty One

I grabbed Erik's hand and pulled him towards the gate in excitement.

"We're going to London!" I scream making me people look over at us.

"Magda, stop shouting!" Erik whispers embarrassed. Borussia Dortmund were playing Arsenal and most of the WAGS were travelling with the players for support.

"Erik, these people are never going to see us again. Live in the moment." I whisper, turning to face Erik before pecking his lips.

"See, this is why I love you." Erik says and pecks my lips against before Cathy pushes him away from me.

"Go talk to the boys while I speak with Magdalena." Eriks laughs and walks away to meet his friends.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask making Cathy smile.

"I think Erik may be getting ready to propose." Cathy states making me laugh.

"I don't think so." I shake my head but she looks serious.

"I'm not joking Magdalena, genuinely you both look so in love."

"Well obviously because we are in love."

"Well can I be your bridesmaid?" She asks and I glare.

"Cathy, he's not going to propose anytime soon, trust me." I say before walking with Cathy to the plane.

---------------------

I sit in my chair and watch as many players walk on.

"Woo!" I shout when I see Erik jog on.

"You're such a supportive girlfriend." Cathy smirks and I look down at her.

"Well obviously, I'm no gold digger." I say making Cathy laugh as I sit down.

"Clearly, you're probably richer with all your book sales." Cathy says making me laugh.

"Yeah, well my new book's being published soon." I say making her smile wide.

"I can't wait to read it."

The game starts and immediately I start to scream profanities as the Arsenal players starts to play dirty.

"Who do they think they are?" I scream and then see that many people were looking at me shocked and many taking photos.

"Maybe you should sit down." Cathy whispers and I nod before sitting down.

"So how are you and Mats?" I ask making Cathy smiled.

"We're okay, I think we may start trying for a baby soon but I don't know." Cathy answers making me smile.

"That's so sweet." I smile.

"What about you and Erik?" Cathy asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing like that, you know Erik- not until marriage." I say and Cathy nods.

"Are you okay with that?" Cathy asks and I nod.

"I love him Cathy. I respect his decision and I'm not going to force him to do anything." I say making Cathy smile.

"I respect that. Many girls would try to do the opposite." Cathy says and I nod.

A few minutes later Marco drills a goal into the back of the next making Cathy and I jump up and scream and hug Cathy in celebration.

"Yas!" I shout as Erik looks up and blows a kiss up to me making me smile.

"You are just so cute together!" Cathy shouts as I sit down with her and I blush.

At half time we go into the bar and I get a beer while Cathy gets a simple wine.

As Cathy and I are talking I can't help but notice her looking at someone behind me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask and go to turn around but she stops me.

"Don't turn around, I think Anton is standing behind you..." Cathy whispers so I nod and turn around slowly and look at the man that broke my heart.

He makes eye contact with me and looks just as shocked as I was.

He excuses himself from the conversation before walking over to me.

"Hi, it's nice to see you again." He says and gives me a hug.

"Hi, you too. How are you?" I ask and he smiles.

"I'm good, I heard about you and Erik." He says as I watch Cathy excuse herself and go back to our seats.

"Yeah, it just happened naturally." I say.

"My Mama was asking about you...I explained what happened." He says and I nod.

"Well tell her I said hi."

"Maybe we could meet up again..." Anton suggests but I shake my head.

"I don't think that is very appropriate Anton. I don't think I could have you back in my life after everything that happened." I say and he nods.

"That's understandable. Well I was nice to see you again and I hope you and Erik are happy together." He smiles before walking away.

When I sit back down next to Cathy she makes me tell her everything.

"Aw you're such a good girlfriend." Cathy says making me laugh.

"I know."

The game continues and then Marco scores another goal with Henrik scoring one too.

"I guess we'll be celebrating tonight." Cathy smiles and I nod.

"I'm excited." I say and follow her out to meet the players down in the changing room area.

----------------------

Erik walks up to the bar to get us a drink while I finish mine and then I'll go up to meet him.

As I walk up to meet him I see him talking to a petite girl who looks very familiar.

"Erik I love you. I came here so we can be together again." She exclaims but Erik shakes his head.

The girl keeps confessing her love making me glare.

"Hi Babe!" I say loudly making the girl look over at me with a glare and I grab onto Erik's arm.

It was Alix.

"So are you two together now?" She asks with a glare.

"Yes so whatever you were suggesting...I don't think it's going to happen." Erik says making me smile.

"Well if you ever change your mind, this is my number." She gives him a piece of paper with a number on it.

Before I can even speak Erik rips up the paper and turns to face me.

"I love you and only you."

I love you too."

----------------------

I hope you enjoyed this and I'm so sorry i haven't updated in FOREVER

please comment, vote and follow me

love you xx