Six

"Cathy I need your help." I shout down the phone making her laugh.

"What's wrong?" She asks and I run a hand through my hair.

"I have a date and I haven't a clue what to wear." I say and almost scream because I can't pick out a dress or anything to wear tonight. 

"Okay, I'll be over in about ten minutes." Cathy tells me and I nod.

"Okay, see you soon." I say and hang up the phone then sceam into a pillow over what to wear. 

I wait ten minutes for Cathy to come and I don't do anything productive.

I just stare at the clothes covering my bed.

"Magda, Cathy's here." I hear my mom shout so I open my door and meet Cathy halfway down the stairs.

"So your best friend is here to help you." Cathy smiles at me and I just smile and pull her into my room.

"I need your help to get an outfit for my date tonight." I say and show her my outfits sitting on my bed.

"Who are you going on a date with? Erik?" She questions.

"No," I scoff and laugh, "I'm going on a date with this guy I met at the bookstore, he's called Anton and he is gorgeous, he's quite tanned and has very dark features, I think he's like part turkish or something like that." I say and she smiles.

"Okay, well straight away I think you should wear this." She picks up a red strapless dress with gold zipper pockets. "You should wear it with this white blazer and these white heels." cathy picks up the outfit and moves the other clothes off of my bed.

"You go in for a shower and I'll clean up your clothes." I nod and pick up my towel from my heater and go into my bathroom.

I shower and wash all over my hair and scrub my body and use a face wash.

"Hurry up Magdalena, I've found amazing underwear that you need to wear on this date just incase."

"Cathy," I say walking out the shower, "I'm not that type of girl." I say and she just smiles.

"I know, it's just incase..." She grins and I laugh and pick up the special underwear, also known as the Victoria's Secret Incredible Bra.

I move into the bathroom andI pull on the underwear and walk back out and pick up the red dress and try my best to pull it on.

Once I pull it on I look in the mirror and shake my head.

"No, I hate it." I say and try to take it off."

"If you take that dress of I think I will kill you." Cthy glares and I nod.

"Now come'n sit down and I'll do your hair and make up." I sit down ont he chair and she puls in my blow dryer and starts to dry my hair.

"I think I'll straighten your hair." Cathy tells me and I nod and close my eyes and relax.

Cathy straightens my hair quickly and then starts on my make-up.

"Just neutrals?" Cathy asks and I can tell just by the tone of her voice.

"Yes please." I answer and keep my eyes shut.

"You have such nice skin." Cathy whispers as she used a brush to blend in my foundation.

"Thanks." I say with a laugh and she laughs with me.

Cathy finishes off my face and then goes onto my eyes.

Cathy then starts to sing to a Cro song playing through my iPod.