19

Haz's POV:

The past few days have been very hectic. I have tried so hard and have almost been successful in avoiding Zayn at every chance I get. The argument we had at the fashion show brought out a new side of Zayn to me. His harsh words cut deep like a knife. But then again, what he said was completely right. We didn't have the privileges of a real couple. No matter who we are in the eyes of the world, we are nothing but strangers to each other. I've decided to stay as far away as possible from him.

We were currently at my mom's house, getting ready for Gemma's wedding. Waliyah and Safaa have grown closer with Gemma so much that I feel guilty that this relationship would break their hearts when it ends. A lot of hearts, to be honest. Mom had picked suits for us and I wasn't surprised to see that she had gotten us matching ones. After all, she's my mother and I'm well aware of how her mind works.

"I don't think this brown jumper looks good on me. I'll probably change it", Zayn said looking at himself through the mirror, standing next to me. I looked at him and to say he looked handsome would definitely be an understatement. He looked stunning, ravishing and gorgeous.

"I know you don't want to wear it just because it matches with my coat's colour", I said rolling my eyes at him, while he just shrugged. "It's a matter of two hours. Just hang in there because I can't answer the questions of my mom", I said not looking at him.

"I'll probably say that it got ruined by spilt tea. No big deal", he excused, still never looking at me. "I'll just go and change it", he said disappearing into the dressing room.

The door opened minutes later to see that he hadn't changed the jumper. I turned to glance at him for a quick second before I turned towards the mirror to comb my hair.

"You know what? I don't want to change the jumper because I'm lazy to remove it and wear another one. So", he walked to the huge closet which had my suits and blazers, opening it and scamming through it. "You could change your blazer colour. See, I've found the best one to go with your black shirt", he said taking out the navy blue blazer. His colour sense was pretty impressive, nothing surprising seeing that he was an artist.

"You want me to change my blazer so that we won't match?", I questioned without looking back at him. "Keep it on the bed, I'll put it on later", I continued without needing to know his answer.

He came and stood beside me to style his hair. My eyes uncontrollably moved towards him as I watched him applying gel, before partitioning his hair in two and doing something else, eventually making himself look like an Adonis in real life. I didn't know how even did that so fast but he was pretty good at everything he did. The two strands of hair, fell on his face giving him a sexy look. "He's my hot husband", my mind reminded as I shook my head to remove such thoughts.

"I'll go now. I've kept that blue blazer on the bed. Don't forget to change it. Brown doesn't actually look good", he instructed wearing his black blazer carefully, taking a final look at himself through the mirror before walking out of the room.

"What was that?", I wondered.

"That was your Greek God looking husband", my mind countered casually.

"Shut it", I scolded myself before walking towards the bed and picking up the blazer to put it on.

I exited the room, walking straight to Gemma's room to see her. I knocked twice before she asked me to get in. Her entire clan was hovering around her. Our cousins, her friends, Zayn's sisters, Mom and Polly, Mathew's mother all laughing at something together. She came towards me, taking a look at me with a beaming smile.

"You look handsome, lil bro", she cooed, engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Thank you. You know where Zayn is?", I asked as she grinned at me.