PROLOGUE

Harry Styles, 24 year old proud and conceited CEO of "Sparkle n Style", his own made fashion conglomerate, spread all around the UK.  He had built his empire, brick by brick, from the scratch since his father's death, when he had just turned eighteen. More than eight years into the corporate world, he had become ruthless and hardhearted, as he had to learn the ropes and ways of survival in this cruel world. He's also the second richest businessman in the UK under 30, and it's a feat in itself.

On the contrary to the public facade, he's a total momma's boy and a caring yet annoying little brother. His mother, Anne; sister, Gemma and his best friends, Niall Horan and Nick Grimshaw are the only lucky people to ever know the real kind, softhearted, compassionate boy that's hidden behind the hard exterior.

There's just one thing that he'd never tolerate, even as a joke. That is, a threat to his company and business, as it was the result of his countless sleepless nights of efforts and hardwork. He'd leave no stone unturned and would do anything, when it's about S & S.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Zayn Malik, 25 year old Street fighter, who goes by the ring name, Hazel Beast. He is very skillful, fierce and stone-hearted in the ring. Being trained under the Bradford policemen since he was twelve, came on handy when he was just left alone with two little sisters to take care of, as early as he turned twenty. His parents' accident and death turned him into a deeply bruised introvert, who had to take up the responsibility of putting food on the table for his sisters. He doesn't care about himself, as his only concern are his little innocent sisters.

His ruggedly handsome face and drop-dead gorgeous looks are often concealed by the mask he wears on stage. His best friends-cum-colleagues, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne are the only people who know him as a person. They know him as a responsible brother, talented artist, an angelic singer and a very humble, fun-loving human being.

Zayn has learnt so much in his life, as it wasn't an easy task to keep his sisters satisfied, content and happy. He had to sacrifice so much just to see a smile on their innocent faces.

The only thing he strives for is a good, peaceful and well-settled future for his sisters. He doesn't want them to grow-up and worry about anything. A safe and secure future for them is all matters to him and he wouldn't think twice before doing something if he can just be sure to provide them, as much as they want.

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛

What will happen when the two totally opposite worlds collide?

Let's test the theory - Opposites attract.

Do you think they'll attract or repel? A year. 12 months. 365 days. 52 weeks. Together; breathing the same air, sharing the same space. Fights, arguments and hurt is definite but.... love??? Yeahhh...???? Naaahhhh....!?!?!?

Join me on this journey too to find out.

_______________________________

To be continued... 💚💛

Thank you for reading. 🙏🙏🙏

Share your thoughts, guys...

Love y' all _ J 💜

Pls like, comment and share.