20

Z's POV:

Three months. It's been 90 days since the wedding. Life has been good, to be honest. We have gotten into a routine, with Harry making breakfast for all of us in the weekdays, dropping my sisters at school and going to the office together. Initially, I got jealous looks and confused stares every other but it had decreased day by day. Everyone probably now believe that we're indeed married. Though fake, we had to keep up with the charade. Just nine months more and we're free to go.

"Mrs. Fray, Good to see you so early this morning", I wished the fifty year old housekeeper who had come so early in the morning on a Saturday.

"Hello, darling. I just thought to get a headstart. I didn't think you'd be up so early though", she smiled at me warmly, as I looked at the clock which showed it was quarter past six in the morning and the sun was shining beautifully. "By the way, didn't I ask you to call me Hannah? You make me sound old", she joked.

"Yeah, I forgot. Sorry. Actually, I just couldn't sleep. Pulled an all nighter and did complete some of my paintings", I replied casually while filling up the kettle with water.

"Happens at times, dear. I could only tell you to not stress yourself much that it disturbs your sleep. That's very essential for every human being", she adviced which made me teary. Those words just reminded me of my own mother. She would always say the same thing when I couldn't sleep at nights some times. "Oh, I'm sorry if I said something wrong, dear. I didn't kn-", she started apologizing.

"It's fine. Just reminded me of my mom", I gave her a small smile, while she just looked confused. "I lost her a couple of years back".

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear", she said while I just nodded my head. She looked at my sad face for some time before talking again. "Let's cook together today. Since you're up so early, I could actually teach you some decent breakfast dishes which are easy too. What say?", She questioned excited.

"Sure. What are you going to teach today, Madame?", I joked putting a cute pink apron which had a bunny picture on it. "This is so cute. Is this your selection, Hannah?", I asked, putting it on while she pulled out some items from the refrigerator.

"Smoked salmon and chopped egg sandwiches, mini cheese burst pizzas and fresh carrot juice", she informed putting the ingredients on the countertop, before opening the drawers to get some cutlery

"Sounds.... Exciting", I trailed as they seemed not so easy.

"Don't worry. They're pretty easy to make", she chuckled at my shocked face.

We got straight into the process for the next hour and half. She taught me how to smoke salmon and the proper proportion for a pizza base. I was loving this job at hand.

"Dear, put these toppings on the pizzas. The kids love chicken, right?", She asked mentioning my sisters.

"Yes, I do too", I replied grinning happily.