1

"Fight.. Fight.. Fight..", the loud chants of people around were heard along the silent and remote streets, just on the outskirts of Shoreditch, London.

The intense fight had been a predetermined one between the two leading fighters of two powerful and headstrong gangs. Hazel Beast was the toughest and skilled fighter of The Black Jacks gang; taking off on Viper, the leader of the The Skull gang.

Hazel Beast, aka Javadd, as known in the street circle is one of the most toughest, skillful, strong and arrogant fighter his gang ever had. He was someone you wouldn't want to mess up with. He has a mask on his face and not many other than his best friends and close peers have seen his gorgeous face.

"C'mon, J. Square and punch. One move and it's over", his best friend Liam cheered, standing next to his boyfriend, Louis.

"That guy knows better than you, babe. That's Zed you're talking about", he face-palmed at his boyfriend's excitement.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy. He won. I knew he'd listen to my instructions very well. See, he won now", Liam said overly excited. 

"Yeah? So, why not fight a match against him, babe? I am damn sure you'll win", Louis said rolling his eyes but chuckling when he saw the guy gulping visibly, while shaking his head.

"Did I do something, baby? Why do you want me to end up in a hospital?", he questioned surprised.

"That's what I thought. C'mon, let's go", they walked off to the dimly lit alley where Zayn was removing his bandage to clean up.

"Hey, bruh. That was some show you put on. He was literally battered", Liam said patting on the golden eyed guy's shoulder. He washed his hands and pulled up a hoodie over his head before answering them.

"Yeah it was, mate. But, he was a hard nut. Not gonna lie. I was pretty surprised when he lost", Zayn explained walking with them towards the exit.

"Liam wants a ring match against ya, lad. What ya say?", Louis piped in, snickered when Liam glared at him.

"Yeah? Lima? Wanna fight me, bro? Let's have some fun", Zayn chuckled when Liam shook his head frantically, sweating profusely.

"Hell, no. My boyfriend just wants me dead. Tell me if you have someone else, Lou. I'll walk away but don't plan my death", he answered literally scared.

"C'mon mate. I'm not that bad. You know me", he snickered.

"You're not, Zed. But that beast inside the ring is scary", he countered still panicked.

"You're talking as though we're two different people", Zayn pouted playfully. This is the side of him that only his best friends and sisters have seen. He doesn't let this out to anyone else, in the fear of getting hurt and being misjudged as weak.

"He's just an overdramatic idioh. Scaredy cat. By the way, I wouldn't plan your death in front of you. Would I? That would be a stupid move and I'm smarter than that, sweetheart", Louis laughed and hi-fived Zayn, while Liam glared hard at them.

"Jay", a stern voice called out to him. Zayn pulled his mask over his face before turning around to see, Tyler, his boss walking towards him with an envelope. "This is your share for today's fight, man. Enjoy. Don't forget the ring match that you have next week. If you win it, you can get promoted as the Training coach, as you don't want to fight anymore. Practice well and be prepared", he said as he passed the package to him.

"Sure, T. I'll be well prepared for it. Thanks for this though", he replied politely. Tyler, was their boss but he was only a year or two older than Zayn himself. He took over this position from his father, two years ago and since then he'd become a close acquaintance to the boys. He was chilled out and easy going; unlike the other old men.