11

Zayn:

"You look like shxt, Zed! What happened to you? Are you fine or is the work tiring you?", Louis question in concern as he had come to chat up with me for some time.

"I'm good, bro. Just the new designs for the runway show next month is a bit hard. It's time consuming", I say tiredly rubbing my eyes. Louis was sat in the colourful couch, which took its place next to the easel where I was working.

"You're stressing yourself, mate. We're here to help you too but you're overworking yourself", Anthony reprimanded.

"Noh, bro. I'm fine. It's just these styles have so much intricacy and detailing to be worked on", I said which was half true.

The other one was that Harry has literally been tough to handle with since the kiss two days back. He's been putting a load of work and snapping at me more than ever. I mean, it's not my fault that his mom wanted a church wedding. Speaking of which, it'd be in three days and I still have to tell my best friends about. I can't particularly back off since I'm worried about my sisters' future more than for myself.

"I get that art combined in design could be tiring but you atleast need to take a break. You've got bags under your eyes. Shxt, lad. Liam is also worried about ya".

"It's nothing, mate", I said, not looking at him but moving forward on my high chair to concentrate on the details on a mosaic tile design. "Lima is a worrier in general. Nothing unusual-", I was cut off by a loud, familiar voice that boomed across the floor. Louis and my team flinched at his behaviour but I sighed heavily, knowing what was going to come.

"What the hell is this? Do you call this a design?", he threw few drafts directly at my face, as I turned my head towards him, before getting down from my chair. "Do you know the pains I've taken to bring this company to where it is now? I don't want any shxt to destroy my reputation", he yelled, as it echoed across the almost empty floor.

"Sir, I don't understand what the actual issue is", I tried to stay calm as I replied, when Louis' head snapped towards me in shock and surprise.

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THE ISSUE IS? WELL, MR MALIK, THESE DESIGNS ARE SHXTTY AND WORTHLESS TO BE USED IN A FASHION SHOW WHERE WE ARE GOING TO REPRESENT A FASHION EMPIRE CALLED "SPARKLE N STYLE", NOT A BRAND THAT LOOKS LIKE COMING OUT OF A SLUM", he voiced out with a jab as I understood that his aim was directly towards me.

Anthony took the drafts from the floor and examined for a moment and started speaking.

"These designs are by Bl-", he tried to say but I cut him off, slyly gesturing my hand to stop him.

"I'm sorry for the mistake, Mr Styles. I take full responsibility of the lethargic and irresponsible behaviour of my team. We would submit the fresh designs before five pm today. I apologize for it, sir", I tried to maintain my composure, while Louis' eyes were wide with shock and confusion written all over.

"You're right. You should take the responsibility of your actions", Harry stated as I understood his hidden meaning behind the statement. "What did I even expect from you? What can I actually? You've only disappointed me by your work and behaviour. I shouldn't even be surprised. I need the designs by five or else be ready for the consequences", he ordered, looking at me pointedly, before turning on his heel and walking away. I let out a breath, closing my eyes to control the anger that's building up.

"What the hell, mate? They were all Blair's designs. You should have told it. Why did you do that?", Jax spoke up as I opened my eyes.

"It's okay. It's my team mate. No issues but we need to work hard or the monster would be back with something else", I smiled a little and tried to lighten the mood.