Chapter 18

Liam's POV

He picked out all ingredients and put them on the counter "can you help me chop these" I got up taking a black apron from his hand putting it on, he is wearing a blue apron that is showing off his muscular strong arms 'he is such an eye candy' 'shit' I shook my hand tying the apron as I walked to the sink to wash my hands "don't cut yourself" I nodded then started chopping some onions and to be honest, I don't know what I am doing but I want to do this with him.

"I see you love blue" I commented and he looked down on his apron with a smile.

"You have to be with me for seconds and you will notice" he muttered and he is right, his phone case is blue, his car, his bag, his clothes are mostly blue and let me not get to his room.

"I see you have championships in your room, what did you win" I asked as the onions started stinging my eyes

"Kick boxing, all of them" he replied and I can't believe that my eyes are watering now, I can't even see "you can stop, I will take care of that" I didn't even hesitate putting down the knife, I washed my hands before drying the tears away.

"How do you manage to do that?" I asked after watching him chop the onions like they didn't get in his eyes. He laughed but didn't reply, his hand is still bandaged but he is working like it isn't hurting at all. If it was me I would be in bed crying just to make everyone around me feel bad 'don't blame me, I like attention' I watched his every move, the way he moved was so graceful and when he is focused he licks his lips from time to time making them wetter and wetter.

He looked so hot in his tank top that is revealing almost everything and in short he looks like a sexy chef out of a porn movie 'let us ignore the fact that I have just thought that' but if you were seeing what I am seeing you would think the same thing, my mind came back when I heard him hum a tune until he started singing

* Let you down
I guess am a disappointment
Doing everything I can
I don't wanna make you disappointed
It's annoying
I just wanna make you feel like
Everything I ever do wasn't ever tryna
Make an issue for you
Thought about everything, you were
Right?
Yeah. I'ma just ignore you
Walking towards you
With my head down
Down lookin' at the crowd
I'm embarrassed for you
Paranoia, what did I do wrong
This time? That's parents
For you, very loyal
Shoulda had my back
But you put a knife in it
My hands are full what else
Shod I carry for you
I cared for you but* he finished and I feel so jealous at the way he took that rap was so...so, just wow. Wow is not the best but I couldn't find the right words to describe the way he handled that rap but if I am judging I would give him a ten. I decided to just back him a little when he resumed singing again

*Feels like we're on the edge right now* he stopped singing the moment I joined in, glancing back at me probably shocked I joined in, my face turned red when he smiled "carry on, I want to hear you" I shook my head no, I don't like singing alone and since he has a beautiful voice and I am kinda insecure about mine. It is not bad but not good either 'it is good in the shower without peeking ears' "come on just three lines" I looked hesitant but his eagerness made me want to do it, I cleared my throat feeling nervous

*all these voices in my head get loud
I wish that I could shut them out
I'm sorry that I let you down
Let you down*

I concluded and he clapped while banging the counter like drums and cheering at the same time making me laugh at his craziness "you have a beautiful voice" he complimented when he stopped drumming

"Yours is pretty" I smiled "how did you learn how to rap like that"

"I actually don't know, I just love the song, learn the lyrics and then I am good to go"

"I can't rap for shit, no matter how much I try" I don't even know why I can never like rap, everytime I try it feels like I am going to bite my tongue then I just eat the words and I am lost "who is your favorite rapper"

"NF but I still listen to everything as long as it catches my ears, who is yours?"

"I love Ed Sheeran but I can also listen to anything" I love Ed Sheeran he is the best, his voice is so calming and his music just takes me places I will just dream of.

"What is your best song about Ed?" He asked

"All of them but the best has to be shape of you"

"Oh, you're in love with the shape of me" he teasingly sang and I blushed because I find his statement true, yeah I love his body like I can allow him to do anything he wants with me 'that is just a figure of speech' I cleared my throat, I don't even know where those thoughts came from.

"I know you know what I meant"

"So you're going to deny it" I nodded 'yap he can never know how much I am in love with his body' What the fuck is wrong with me? I heard him laugh going back to cooking his food "we..." He turned around and pointed "should start a band like seriously, you can sing like an angel and I can rap and we are handsome that is easy money if you ask me what do you think"

I laughed at his crazy idea but I love the fact that he thinks I am handsome and he thinks I have a voice of an angel which I doubt but those were his words not mine and mostly he thinks I am handsome 'why did that excite me so much' something is wrong with me and I need to find out what it is very soon before it goes horribly wrong however it is really nice that he thinks I am handsome "are you a song writer?" I asked finally getting out of my stupid thoughts

"I can't even write a love letter"

"So your terrible" I confirmed and he nodded "what other talents can you contribute to this so called band of your you want to create because if you can't write songs, do you play any instruments, can you dance" he jumped around like a kid while coming to my side of the counter and he started moving his body in position that a human body shouldn't, it is horrifying to watch but funny at the same time.

"What did you think?" He asked after stopping whatever he was doing just a minute ago

"What was that?"

"I was dancing, didn't you see it?" He asked serious but I couldn't take what he said serious, I didn't see any dancing, all I saw was someone moving in  directions and I was scared he might break in half.

"You were dancing?" I asked to confirm if I heard well and he nodded "well the truth is please don't ever dance in public, people will run and those around you will get injuries"

"Am that bad" he asked in a thinking voice "Eh there loss, I can shake my bodyyyyyyy" he resumed shaking his body as I laughed at his goofy movements, his dance moves are really bad but he makes it look cute and nobody's business "dancing is really exhausting, I don't know how people do it" he breathes hard as he stopped his so called dancing.

"You can train for hours but two seconds of dancing is exhausting"

He watches me "yeah, exactly"

"Maybe it is because you're doing it in a wrong way" I said and he shrugged getting a glass and pouring himself water "Everyone has where they fall and they should never make a mistake of putting you in a dancing category"

"But the truth still remains that you loved my dancing" he wiggled his eyebrows, I laughed but didn't answer coz he is right I like it even though he is terrible. He went back to his cooking "anyway, since the gym is destroyed we will have to train here from now on"

"Where is your gym?"

"In the basement" he pointed on his right and I nodded "am done but let me first go take a shower before we could eat" I replied okay and stayed there watching his ass as he walked out of the kitchen. I looked back to the kitchen with a smile on my face 'today was a fun day' and I believe this attack brought us closer.

No one can destroy my smile today, he is a fun person to be around and I wasn't so nervous as I always be when he is around. Yes his eyes make my heart pound so hard but I love every minute I get to spend with him that 'I am glad mom forced me to come'