Chapter 25

Liam's POV

"Where have you been?" Dad asked as soon as I made my way into the house "you skipped school, disappeared the entire day and when we called, you didn't pick. Your car was left in the school's parking lot, your friends didn't know where you were, we even called the police scared that something happened to you"

"I wasn't feeling well and I took a walk" My voice came out tired, all I want is some sleep "am sorry I lost track of time and my phone was in silence"

"Is something troubling you baby" mom asked pulling me into lounge. She sat down and I followed sitting next to her "you have been behaving weirdly, if something is troubling you we are here"

"Stop babying him, he scared us, I even started thinking how you might have been kidnapped or murdered" Dad yelled and I flinched at the tone of his voice, he has never talked to me like that "you should own up to your mistake at a time like this, we thought the worst" he said more calmly this time.

"I know but I fell asleep and I lost track of time am sorry" I apologized pulling on Wren's hoodie covering up all hickeys.

"Who brought you home?" Mom asked "that hoodie is not yours, whose is it?"

"Wren found me walking and he gave me a ride but then I fell a sleep in his car, this is his hoodie I was cold" I answered picking up my bag pack "can I go to my room now I have school tomorrow" changed the topic before anyone could ask anymore questions about my clothes.

"Just please don't do that again, you scared us" dad said hugging me, I nodded walking away from them and to the stairs. I walked to my room, threw my bag on the floor and then removed Wren's sweat pants after taking out my phone throwing it on the bed. I put on some night clothes before falling onto the bed with my body exhausted, he really did exhaust me too much this time.

I felt my eyes close the moment my head hit the fluffy pillow but hours later I was woken up with the ringing of my phone. I groaned looking at the clock on my night stand which reads 11 pm. I groaned moving my hand around the bed looking for it 'who the fuck is calling me' If it is not important he is getting my wrath "hello"

"hey Liam, you there?" I heard his voice through the phone and I was shocked, how did he get my number.

"Yeah, yeah" I cleared my throat "how did you get my number?"

"Does it matter" he asked, yes it does matter. I wanted to voice out but my mouth kept shut "are you busy" why is he asking and why am I even questioning why he is asking. I have always wanted to get his number and now he has mine, I should be happy not question.

"No" how can I ever be busy when it has to do with you 'yeah, I know I am so deep into this' "Why?"

"Are you feeling good now?"

"Yeah am better" I replied with a pounding heart from excitement "thank you for earlier by the way"

"No problem" there was a minute of silence between us and his breathing just calmed me down "I miss you" his voice came out gruff that I had to bite my lip to keep the sounds there "I know you're still tired but I need a favor"

"Uh huh" I replied holding my sheet so tightly my knuckles turned white, that voice just drives me crazy. Why is he using that voice so suddenly.

"Can you moan for me baby" I sat up in bed from shock about the favor 'what' "Are you still there?"

"Yeah I am" I replied collecting myself "you want me to moan, isn't that weird or something" I asked just to make sure that my ears didn't lie to me in the first place.

"I just want to hear you moan, moan for me baby" his tone was low and it managed to turn me on, I cleared my throat not really knowing what I am doing because I have never randomly moaned moreover at someone's request. I moaned once with a red face and I am glad he can't see me "shit baby" he said in a tone like I have just killed him with him breathing loud through the phone "can you please do it one more time" I don't get whatever this is but I still moaned again this time louder "baby" his voice was coated with lust that I moaned again "fuck" I heard him clear his voice "your killing me, I will see you tomorrow good night" he hung up before I could reply.

I stayed in bed wondering what has just happened. So instead of sex talk we did moan talk, is that even a thing. I don't even know why he wanted me to moan, just moan. I shrugged putting my head into the pillows and my exhaustion caught up with me, I laid back and sleep took over with Wren invading my dreams the entire night. I woke up with my alarm clock ringing, I got up so glad I felt refreshed as ever. I took a shower, pulled out a long sleeved pull neck with some black jeans 'i think I am going to be stuck with these for as long as I am with Wren's I thought looking at the hickeys on my body, I shrugged finishing up before I walked out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Morning mom" I greeted kissing her cheek

"Morning baby" she handed me a plate of pancakes with syrup "are you feeling better?"

"Yap" I replied taking a seat while mom filled my plate with pancakes. I finished eating my breakfast "thanks mom bye" she yelled back 'have a nice day' with me having reached the door, that is when I remembered I left my car at school "shit" I pulled out my phone and called Declan "Morning, come pick me up"

"Okay I will be there in 5 minutes" I replied 'okay' then hung up the phone. I waited for him while standing there on the porch looking through my social media to see what I missed, I haven't checked my phone since yesterday. I was shocked when I saw what coach posted. We have a match this Friday and I didn't know about it no I didn't remember about it 'wow' this eats the cake making me the worst captain in the history "hey dude, get in" I heard Declan say and I walked to his car.

"Hey" I greeted fastening my seat belt "we have a match this Friday and I knew nothing of it" he scoffed at me as he started the car "am I really that distracted now days"

"Yes, I sent you a text but I bet you haven't read it" he said "you barely make it to practice, are you sure it is all about Mr. Z" I didn't feel like being questioned about that, I didn't reply looking out of the car and I was glad he let it go. I know I am not the same and it is not all about Mr. Z but I am also trying to find myself and on top of that my mind is messed up with this thing between me and Wren.

He parked the car and as soon as I got out my girlfriend jumped on me "morning, I have not seen you for days and you never pick up my calls" she questioned in a worried tone while getting off of me "What happened to your face" she asked checking my jaw 'oh if she saw my body right now she would be scared  for life'

"It's nothing and I have been busy" I said walking, she took my hand in hers as we walked to my locker hand in hand. It doesn't feel right with her any more, and I feel bad that I am cheating on her but-

"Can we meet up tonight" she asked with hope

"I have practice and after practice I need to go home, my dad needs me" I lied, I can't spend this week with her. She nodded pulling me into a kiss that felt odd and wrong on all levels, I pulled away forcing a smile "I have to get to class see you later"

"Yeah love you" I smiled walking away from her to my class. The whole day was boring until practice and after practice I went to Wren's but we didn't do any training at all since the moment I entered the gym he pulled me into a kiss and the rest is history, my body, feelings, mind and my dick are all so confused. Our thing is fun and all but I have to think about football, that is why I told him we should stop whatever we were doing because I wanted to get ready for football, it was hard convincing him and  on Tuesday he was like a mad man.

We stopped on Wednesday and he was cool with it but he told me that we shouldn't meet too because he can't control himself around me, that was not what I wanted, I wanted us to keep meeting up and talk. I wanted me to find out what I feel without my dick deciding for me but no, he cut off all contact, we don't even talk on the phone or text.

I have started to wonder if that is what it is for him, is it all about physical contact to him. I would want more with him, I want him to be with me like to make it official. My body is at his mercy always he does things to my body that makes me loss all my thinking. I can never think with him near me but I also want to be near him so that we can talk 'am I asking for too much'

I don't know but I have also wanted to talk to him after our moments you know but he never lets me rest until I am out, I have never fainted that much in my life but with Wren it is always like that, I started thinking that that is what he wants with me like his mission is for me to faint he never stops until I am out like a light. In my life I have never had to pass out from pleasure and when I say Wren drives me insane it is because he drives me insane. I have never fucked anyone and they pass out but I am passing out from blow jobs

He really knows how to please my body to the fullest.