Chapter 49

Liam's POV

I opened my eyes with a yarn sitting up in my bed. I passed my hands in my face before what happened last night hit me 'that bastard knocked me out' I looked around the room and he isn't there. I walked into the bathroom, took a shower with anger.

We finished diner last night, both of us very hard because of what we did to each other on the table. We came into the room and I expected some you know smoky time with him but since dad told us to not do anything because he can hear us from his room, Wren took it seriously that no matter how much I tried seducing him he said no and then he did the unthinkable, he knocked me out.

He fuckin knocked me out, I don't know how he did it but he held my neck and then zoom I was out like a light and I am so mad. The nerve of my boyfriend to knock me out like I am an....Ugh I hate him. I shrugged on my sweat pants and a shirt before walking down stairs in anger, if he didn't want me he should have said so, instead of knocking me out.

I walked into the kitchen and found Wren with an apron around his waist busy cooking and he looks as sexy as ever. I want him to take me right here "how was your night?" I got out of my thoughts then scowled when I remembered what he did to me last night.

"Knocked out" I replied with anger but he just chuckled pulling his apron off, I wanted to tell him to leave it on but I am angry with him "your a savage, who does something like that to their boyfriend"

"Am sorry baby but I promise to make it up to you" i folded my hands over my chest and looked up at the ceiling "Baby please, I will make it up to you" I scoffed not glancing at him. He held my head making me look at him "please"

"If you kiss me I will think about..." He pressed his lips with mine and I melted moving my hands around his neck humming as our tongues danced together in a slow passionate kiss "Forgiven"

"Good to know kisses will make you forgive me"

"Don't get used to it darling" I said seductively before walking away from him shaking my butt on purpose "stop staring, your food will burn" I chuckled when he ran towards what we was cooking "Morning family" I greeted cheerfully looking back at Wren who is back to cooking "Why did you let him cook?"

"He wanted to cook for you" Mom replied and Wren came into the room putting everything he had finished cooking "this smells nice" Mom complimented as Wren came back to the table. We a dug in and moans filled the table "you need to give me the recipes for this"

"Oh my God" Lucy exclaimed "Liam you will be fat in no time, this is so good I feel like this isn't enough for me. How did you learn to cook like this?"

"Mom taught me" We enjoyed our meal in silence and I struggled not to moan with every bite I took. When breakfast was over, I changed my clothes because Wren said he wanted to take me somewhere. I walked to his car and he drove off so focused on the road, I tried to distract myself but nothing is working "Where are we going?"

"On a date" he simply replied, he keeps on looking at his phone and I am getting curious.

"Why do you keep looking at your phone?"

"What do you mean?" He asked glancing at me then again at his phone, I groaned looking outside "is something wrong?"

"Yeah, am horny" he burst out laughing but it isn't funny "Why don't you want to touch me?" I asked remembering what he did last night, he knocked me out than sleep with me.

"Not again baby, don't destroy the day when I have so much planned for us" I nodded as I unbuttoned my jeans. I pulled the zip down then pulled my jeans the whole way down "What are you doing?" I ignored his question pulling my briefs down too throwing them to my ankles, I started stroking myself while Wren pulled the windows up "Baby don't do this now"

"You don't want to touch me I will do it myself' I replied stroking my leaking hard member. I moaned closing my eyes and I heard the car shake, I opened my eyes "Eyes on the road Wren, I don't want to die"

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked and I shrugged going back to what I was doing. I moaned louder with my eyes on his and he is sweating, he will break soon depending on the bump in his pants. I smirked arching my back "baby stop this coz if I touch you right now I won't be able to stop myself"

"That is exactly what I want so no, I won't stop" I asked sitting up, I moved my hand to his jeans. He caught my hand "both hands on the wheel" I ordered glaring at him, he obeyed and I pulled his zipper down pulling his dick out "your so hard, why are you resisting"

"Because I planned a day for us" he replied breathing heavily as I started stroking him. I put my head down and put him in my mouth and started sucking him off "Am driving"

"Just tell me to stop and I will" I replied getting my mouth off of his dick, he looked at me with lust and he was about to say something but I put him back into my mouth cutting him off. I felt the car turn but I did stop until the car finally stopped.

He pulled me off of his dick "you had to go there huh" he asked with lust crowding his face. I giggled getting excited, he looks angry and when he is angry it means I am getting fucked "get into the back seat"

I moved into the back seat, he pulled something and the chairs went down, I pulled my shirt off and sat there waiting for him. He also moved into the back seat whilst pulling off his shirt, without saying a word he roughly kissed me pushing me on my back "that was one sexy way of turning me on" he said with a deep chuckle.

"I thought you were angry"

"I am because you have changed all the plans we had" he said tracing my face "I am going to make sure you get what you asked for" I moaned in excitement my hole twitching from his voice "I am going to be so gentle with you"

I frowned "what the fuck'?" I lifted myself on my elbows "I don't want it gentle, I want it as it has been. Who the fuck wants gentle, if I wanted gentle I would have used my fingers"

"But I love being gentle"

"Don't even bother being gentle" I held his cheeks "Fuck me until I pass out, we are not leaving this car until I am out"

"Stop being so commanding, I am the one on top"

"You might be on top but I am in control" I pulled him to me "Now Fuck me"

"When was my control stripped away?" I gave him a glare "okay, okay. When did things change?"

"When you made me your boyfriend?"

He chuckled "am glad I made you my boyfriend"

"Am glad I am your boyfriend too" we smiled then kissed softly before I pulled back. I looked into his eyes that I love so much that are looking at me with so much love "I love you"

"I love you too"

"Now FUCK me"