Chapter 41

Liam's POV

Everything happened so fast, the blast that threw me to the ground then bullets going on like crazy before it all stopped. I opened my eyes looking around to find Z dead on the floor with men in black wearing bullet proof vests with the word S.W.A.T written  in white standing in the room "Are you fine Liam?" Dad asked nearing me, I nodded "give me the cuff keys" he motioned to one or the guy, he came handing him keys

Dad uncuffed me before pulling me up, my ears still not back to normal due to all that noise. I stood looking for Wren to find him being checked on by the medics, I ran over to him "Wren you okay?" He nodded shaking his head while blinking rapidly maybe to focus. The paramedics walked away as I neared Wren.

"Umm...my ears..." Wren mumbled holding his ears "Am glad your still alive" he mumbled again pulling me into a hug with longing, I hugged him back smelling him but he smells like smoke.

"Am glad your alive too" I said after breaking the hug, we stared at each other, his face is beat up and I feel bad but I had to get the gun 'even though I didn't use it' but he was the distraction. I wanted to kiss him but dad came breaking off our staring contest off.

"Guys let me take you home, you have had enough" Dad said, we looked at each other before nodding yes. I pulled Wren off the ground then made our way out of the room to find that we were in a ware house. It is full of computers and the S.W.A.T is all around the place capturing whom I will take as bad guys. We made out side "Z was a thief and he would use our computers to rob people, when I found out I stole his drive which had a lot of money and he wanted it back" dad said after we entered the car "I refused to give it back but I still couldn't go to the police because I would have lost the company because Z was my business partner, it would have put me in trouble' but i am so sorry about everything" he apologized "And I promise this time it is over"

"Will the company be affected after involving the police" I asked worried, he worked hard for that company for it to be snatched away from him in just a flash because of Z

"When they shot Wren I involved the police, I wasn't risking it again. They did an investigation, I will lose some but I will get through no need to worry" I nodded but I kind of still felt bad about this, the drive home was quite until we reached Wren's house "should I be taking you to the hospital"

"It's fine Mr. Haas" Wren mumbled

"Thank you for keeping my son safe, I owe you so much. If you need anything don't hesitate to come to me" he nodded with a smirk, I glared at him through the side mirror and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes telling dad to drive, I was considering to stay with him and take care of his wounds but it seems like those punches didn't do anything to give him some sense.

"Drive" I told dad when I saw Wren was about to walk to the side of the car. I put my head out of the window and I found him with his middle finger up 'bitch' I gave him the finger too before getting back in to the car with a smile on my lips.

I leaned on the window thinking everything through, I love Wren and all but he doesn't want anything to do with me. He wants us to stay as we were but I don't want that and from today I will see Wren as the arrogant idiot that I love no, I meant the arrogant idiot that I hate and I should start moving on from his ass because he is an asshole, an idiot and definitely a show off who thinks I can't move on from him but he's got another thing coming, I will move on and he will become the experiment from the past that made me realize how gay I am.

We reached home and I closed the door after getting out of the car, I made my way to the door with dad behind me. It has been a long day and it feels nice being home after almost getting murdered "baby" mom and Lucy ran towards me and I was suffocated into a hug "Are you okay?"

"Your killing him" Dad said and the two women finally let go of me and I could breath again "he is tired, he will need something to eat then rest"

"Before all of that I need to talk with you guys" I said nervously walking into the lounge as they followed and I know they are asking themselves what we need to talk about "Okay I need to-" I started when they all took seats "I am tired of hiding and-" mom and dad cut me off when they burst out laughing like seriously laughing "what is funny, what I have to say is important" I was irritated, am here scared of what they are going to say and they are laughing.

"Sorry sweetie but you were never hiding" Mom said making me frown "if that was you hiding I would really start doubting the word"

"What are you talking about?" I asked and they all looked at each other with my sister involved in the state "Did you tell them I was gay, that was my place"

"Oh don't look at me" Lucy said with her hands raised in surrender

"She didn't need to" Dad said "You and Wren kiss everywhere, you hug everywhere, sleep on his hospital bed cuddling with him. I almost thought you guys were out and we just missed the point where you came out to us"

"But we were discreet" I mumbled with my face red from embarrassment.

"No you weren't" Mom denied pulling out her phone, she showed me a picture of me and Wren kissing outside the game shop "Someone in hiding doesn't do that, I was angry you weren't in school but then I saw how happy you were so I left it"

"So you guys don't hate me for being gay"

"Why would we hate you?" Mom asked and I shrugged, I don't know. Kids get hated for being gay "I will have to say I was surprised when I found out you were gay but nothing changed"

"I was beyond surprised but then everything just added up" dad said and I raised my brows asking why "you used to be so excited when you had training, at first I thought you liked training so much but later when we found you cuddling with Wren at the hospital everything added up, you didn't like the training, you liked the trainer" My face heated up even more that I hid behind my fingers "We love you no matter what Liam and that will never change except, next time when your 'hiding'" he air quoted the word 'hiding' "Try harder"

I chuckled getting up "I love you guys so much" I said hugging dad tightly "thank you so much" I really thought me and Wren were hiding.

"Is it weird that I love you more now that your gay" Dad said after we pulled out of the hug.

"Why is that?"

"Now I get a chance to kick the man who plays with my son" Lucy giggled in her seat, I rolled my eyes.

"Start with Wren" Lucy said as I hugged mom before walking back to my couch.

"What did he do?" Mom asked

"You mean what didn't he do?" I asked remembering what an asshole he has been to me "he is not ready for commitment, he was having fun. He is such an asshole playing with my feelings"

"You were playing with your feelings" Lucy said making me glare at her.

"Can't you just be on my side, I am your brother who is hurting"

"No I won't" she looked back to our parents "Do you know what your son did, he knew how he felt for Wren but he went ahead and started a fling without breaking up with his girlfriend, what was Wren supposed to think when that was the impression you gave him"

"Lucy stop" Mom said coming to seat next to me "I am on Liam's side, you don't expect a fling to stay a fling, one had to get attached and sadly it was your brother"

"Thank you"

"Ugh, I can't with you two" Lucy stood up leaving the room.

"If he doesn't see how special you are he is not worthy, you will find a man good for you or even better than him" I nodded but inside I am scoffing, he is everything I never knew I needed in my life. He is the best asshole that I want to be with, he is the one I see my future with and I don't know how this road will go but I love him and I don't know if I will ever fall out of love when he is the only future I see.

"How do I fall out of love mom?"