Chapter 28

Wren's POV

We sat there and we lost track of time until droplets of rain started hitting us "shit we need to go now" I said packing up our empty plates putting them back in my bag before holding Liam's hand and running down the mountain.

"How has it been 4 hours?" He asked a

"I don't know but I would have if I still had my phone" I replied as I increased my speed because anytime it will be raining heavily and I hate rain 'i knew I would have stayed with my phone' all of this wouldn't have happened. We ran as fast as we can but I got angrier with every drop that hit me and as if everything is working against me it started raining hard before we could reach the car making me curse, I am getting wet and if that wasn't enough Liam started laughing "I don't think I caught on with the joke" I said in anger

"Don't you think it is fun running in the rain" Liam said ignoring my tone.

"I am getting wet, how can I find it fun" I looked at him in disbelief as he started running or dancing 'whatever he is doing' in circles while laughing as if this is the best moment of his life. I couldn't control my angry face while seeing him look so happy, I smiled but pulled him so that we can resume running down the mountain but he kept on laughing his ass off and I will have to admit he made this moment that would have been the worst moment in my life fun and his laugh was so contagious that I laughed along but knowing myself I would have been angry.

We reached the car with our clothes dripping wet, I turned the heat up. Liam turned on the radio as I started the car. An Ed Sheeran song came along and Liam started singing along to castle on the hill, his voice is beautiful and calming that it calmed the entire drive back to the cabin.

I kept my concetration on the road until we reached the cabin. We both ran out of the car and into the cabin, we ran up the stairs changing into some dry clothes before baw drying my damp hair. I still feel cold even after removing the wet clothes "let me go get us some hot chocolate" I said through the bathroom door before going down stairs. I prepared some hot chocolate before going back upstairs to find Liam under the covers "here, I guess you hate running in the rain now"

He chuckled with his teeth cluttering against each other "thanks" he said taking the drink "I love the rain, why do you hate it anyway"

"It's cold and that is enough reason for me to stay as far away from it as possible" I took a few sips of my drink and I felt relieved when I started warming up. My eyes watched Liam attach his lips to the cup and the way those beautiful lips looked made me want his lips around my dick, I felt my dick stir and no matter how much I would want us to talk, I think we have talked enough 'i didn't make this vacation to talk' I rested my cup down, got near him and took the cup from his arms and before he could ask any questions I crushed my lips on his tasting chocolate on them and I bet mine taste like that too.

He moaned when I bit his lower lip, I pushed him down getting in between his legs pulling his shirt off and started bitting his neck making sure I leave marks. I bit on his neck slowly then bit his soft spot which earned me a moan from him 'how I love that sound'

I moved to his chest biting down gently until I reached his nipples twirling my tongue around his right nipple and the way his body shivered with me licking his nipples shows how sensitive he is on the nipples. I bit down gently as he shuddered, I smiled then bit his other nipple before going down to his stomach. I bit going down and when I reached the hem of his jeans I stopped.

I unzipped his shorts and pulled them down with his briefs in one soft move, I pulled my own shirt above my head before lifting his leg, I bit his inner thigh while going down to his dick. I reached his dick and got my thumb passing it over his licking member, I moved it in circular motions around the tip for a few seconds watching his reaction before wrapping my hand on his member as I started stroking gently and with every stroke I got those beautiful sounds from him and the faster I moved his sounds got louder.

I opened the bedside drawer and got out some lube, I poured it on my fingers before I put it near his entrance, he tensed and I wrapped my mouth on his shaft, he moaned as I slipped in one finger. I increased my pace on his shaft while moving my finger in and out of his hole.

I moved my finger looking for his prostate with my mouth still moving on his member, the moment I hit his prostate he shuddered cumming instantly but I didn't stop moving my finger. I added two more fingers and his soft dick got hard again I moved to his ear while he moans softly biting his lip "Are you clean Liam" I asked as I added a forth finger inside him, I kept on scissoring "I would like to be inside you skin on skin baby"  I decreased my pace to give him some time to process what I have just asked.

"Yeah" he replied in a shaky voice making me smile

"I have never done it without a condom but I really need you skin on skin baby are you okay with that" I whispered in his ear as he moaned nodding his head yes "thank you"  I kissed his head. I lined my dick and positioned myself to his entrance and he tensed shutting how eyes, I got his dick in my hand to his ear again "just relax baby, I will be gentle" I slowly pushed into him while kissing him roughly and stroking him trying to destruct him from the pain, I pushed in him with one move burying myself into his hot hole as he shut his eyes holding onto me tightly "am sorry"

"Just don't move" he said with his eyes still shut though I could see tears falling from his eyes, I captured his lips in mine and I kissed him roughly as I gave him some minutes to adjust to my size but it is so hard depending on the way he is tightening around me is insane

"You're so tight baby" I said and his face turned red but he kept his eyes closed "Can I start moving now" he opened his eyes nodding and I started moving slowly not hitting hard, I lifted his legs to my shoulders before pulling out then slamming in. Liam yelled his legs shaking, I laughed at his reaction before increasing my pace little by little, I started slamming into him like a starved man and it earned me chocked moans while the bed slammed into the wall with every thrust, I slammed into him hard and he became a moaning mess while moving his arms around.

I pulled out taking his legs off of my shoulder flipping him around and with his ass up in the air I slammed into him again "your sexy baby" I felt him tighten around me again, I pulled his hair bringing his back to my chest slamming deeper into him. I held him tight as he rested his head on my shoulder moaning loudly "I love it when you do that" I said when he tightened around me and he moaned

"AHHHHH...OH... Shit...Yes...yes...yes..." Liam moaned holding my ass "....come...."

"No baby, we are coming together" I said slowing down my moves and he whined, I threw him back onto his fours and when he had relaxed I resumed slamming into him again and if I am being honest he has stopped moaning but rather screaming like he has lost control of his body and voice.

"Am..about...to.."

"Me too baby let's come together" I said breathing heavily, I turned him around getting back in between his legs again, my moves became rougher and faster as I neared my high "You can come now baby" his face when he comes 'god his face' It drives me crazy, he is so sexy when comes that only that threw me on the edge spilling all of my cum inside him, he laid there breathing while shaking as I pulled out of him lying next to him.

"You're going to kill me one day Wren" he said wiping sweat from his forehead, I chuckled pulling him towards me, I rested his head on my chest.

"Good thing you didn't faint on me today, we can go another round" I said, he laughed taking his head from my chest.

"I might die but I am going out with pleasure"